One feature that sets them apart is the diversity of 1xBet deposit methods and the ease of depositing into bettors’ accounts on their website. This article explains the various deposit methods offered on 1xBet.
1xBet is one of the most competitive betting sites available for sports betting fans. It offers tons of betting opportunities in various sports, and you can claim different bonus offers with the 1xBet promo code: MAXOFFER.
How to Make a Deposit at 1xBet?
Being a user-friendly site, 1xBet offers various methods through which bettors can deposit money to their betting accounts. However, a primary procedure must be adhered to when depositing. It doesn’t matter what method you are using. If you are depositing through the site, you must follow the steps below:
How to make a deposit at 1xBet?
- Log into your 1xBet account.
If you do not have one, you can sign up with 1xBet.
- Click on the deposit ribbon.
Choose your preferred deposit method.
- The next screen will demand that you input some information.
The examples of the information are: deposit amount, first name, last name, phone number, email address, country, city, region, postcode, and address.
- After this, confirm all the information you have inputted and confirm the transfer.
Meet all the terms and conditions.
To view the exact steps you need to follow for 1xBet in your country, simply click a link below:
How to Make a Deposit Via the 1xbet App?
The 1xBet app has a feature for making deposits to your account. To deposit using the app, these are the steps to follow:
- Open the 1xBet app and log into your account.
- Click on the three horizontal bars on the top left of the app. This would display the menu.
- Once on the menu, you will see a ‘+’ sign next to your account balance. Click on this sign to display the deposit options.
- Choose your prefered deposit option.
- Input the amount you wish to deposit along with payment details.
- Cross-check the information entered and confirm the transaction.
- Your 1xBet account should be topped up immediately.
1xBet Deposit Methods
There are various methods available that make it possible to deposit in your 1xBet account. These are some of the most used deposit methods:
- Bank Cards – This is one of the most popular deposit methods that people use. With bank cards like visa and MasterCard, you can easily top up your account.
- E-wallets – E-wallet platforms like skill and cash are available as a deposit method for your account. 1xBet PayPal deposit also falls into this category. Unfortunately, the operator does not offer this specific option.
- Mobile Payments – Mobile payment is another deposit method available to use. Just ensure that your preferred choice of mobile payment is available on 1xBet. Examples of mobile payment options available on 1xBet are Airtelmoney, Ligdicash.
- Bank transfer – You can quickly transfer from your bank app to your 1xBet account. 1xBet supports tons of banks and will most likely support your bank.
- Payment systems – There are various payment systems and windows where you can top up your 1xBet account without any difficulty. Such platforms include Neteller and Ecopay.
- Internet banking – Internet banking options like Web pay are an excellent fit for topping up your account on 1xBet.
- E-vouchers – E-vouchers are also available to top up your 1xBet account.
Many 1xBet payment methods fall under these different categories. The fact that one is not mentioned above doesn’t mean it’s not allowed on the platform. If it falls under any of these categories, then it’s most likely available on the platform. For more detailed information, visit the official website.
What is the 1xBet Minimum Deposit?
The 1xBet minimum deposit is the least amount you can deposit into your 1xBet account during a single deposit attempt. The 1xBet minimum deposit is $1. Anything below a dollar will not be allowed on the platform.
What are the Deposit Limits?
There is no fixed deposit limit for 1xBet bettors. As long as you have an account with 1xBet, you can deposit any amount of money into your account.
1xBet Deposit Problems and Solutions
There are some common deposit problems that people experience when they try to deposit in their 1xBet account. This section will deal with major deposit problems and suggest solutions to them.
- Error with card 1xBet – When this error shows up, it usually means a system error in the server. The consequence is that you would not be able to top up using your preferred payment method.
- Error when trying to deposit your account with money. The solution is to contact technical support to resolve the issue.
- An error occurred while creating a query 1xBet – This is simply an invalid server response. Give it a few minutes and try again. All should go well this time.
- 1xBet invalid server response – This is also a result of a crash or temporary interruptions with the application. The best option is to contact the admin by mail or by phone.
1xBet Deposit FAQs
Here are some of the frequently asked questions and answers to them.
To fund your account using USSD, you must ensure that your bank allows it. Then you have to find the USSD code of your bank, dial and navigate within your bank’s menu to find the option to deposit to your account. The method would be similar to most bank menus.
Yes, you can. Use your mobile device to deposit into your 1xBet account. It doesn’t matter whether it’s an Android or iOS device.
The most probable answer to that question would be that you have disregarded one rule or the other regarding deposits. Go through the terms and conditions involved. At other times, it could simply be a problem with service providers. Do try again, and if the problem persists, you can contact 1xBet customer support.
The 1xBet deposit time is relatively short. In about 5 minutes, you should be done with the depositing process. The deposit time is one of the features that stands the company out among others.