New players can complete the 1xBet registration to join this online betting platform. During the sign up process, bettors can also utilise the 1xBet promo code to receive a welcome offer upon registration.
1xBet Registration: Step-by-Step Guide
New players looking to join this bookmaker must complete the 1xBet registration process. In addition, new customers can use the bonus code to receive a welcome offer during their registration.
Overall, the 1xBet sign up procedure is simple, and it only takes a few minutes to complete. Below, we outline the steps needed to complete the registration process.
How to register at 1xBet?
- Firstly, new bettors must head to the betting site homepage to get started.
- Secondly, new customers click the green ‘Registration’ button in the top hand corner to start to register 1xBet accounts.
- Then, a new screen will load, and the bookmaker prompts customers to input some personal details.
However, bettors will have a few options. First, they can choose to finish the 1xBet registration by using a valid phone number. Alternatively, they can complete the 1xBet registration by email by entering some personal information. Also, they can register using social networks and messengers.
- If you choose the 1xBet registration by phone number, select your country’s area code and enter a valid mobile number.
Then, you need to select your preferred currency. Once you confirm your mobile number is correct, you will then receive a one-time code to enter into the ‘Confirmation code’ box.
- However, using the email setup is slightly different. To begin, you must select your country, region and city.
Next, you can choose your currency and enter your valid email address and full name. Lastly, enter a safe, secure and memorable password.
- For both the mobile and email setup options, players can also enter a promo code if they have one available.
New customers can enter a bonus code and then select whether they want to receive the sports bonus or the casino bonus. However, players can also choose the ‘Cancel’ option on the left-hand side of the registration box.
1xBet App Registration
In addition, new customers can complete the 1xBet app sign up process to join this online bookmaker. The mobile app platform is available on both iOS and Android devices, and it can be downloaded from the provider’s website or through the Apple App Store.
To complete the 1xBet app sign up, follow the step-by-step guide below.
- Firstly, head to the bookmaker’s website and click the ‘Smartphone App’ icon in the top left corner of the page. Then choose to download to install the app either on an Android or Apple device.
- Next, once the app is installed, you can complete the 1xBet app sign up. To get started, load the bookmaker’s app, and you will see the menu icon located in the top left corner of their screen. Click this to reveal the different options.
- Then, multiple options will display on the dropdown menu. Players can select the ‘Registration’ option from the list, and they will be redirected to a new page.
- To complete the 1xBet registration on the bookmaker app, players can select from a mobile or email option again. Bettors can use the same steps above for mobile or email 1xBet sign up options. In addition, they must click to confirm the bookmaker’s terms and conditions.
- Lastly, new customers can enter their 1xBet bonus code if they have one. However, players have no obligation to use any bonus codes, and they can opt out of the welcome bonus.
1xBet Registration Terms and Conditions
When new players register 1xBet accounts, they must agree to the company’s terms and conditions. Generally, a bookmaker’s terms and conditions work as an agreement between the customer and the company. Therefore, it is important to read and understand any betting site’s terms and conditions before signing up and verifying an account.
Below, we have provided an overview of the most important terms and conditions players must be aware of before joining this provider.
- Customers must be aged 18 or over to join the platform and use the betting services.
- The bookmaker allows only one player to register 1xBet accounts per IP address, phone number or email address.
- 1xBet can block accounts if players do not verify their identity or if the company notices suspicious activity.
- Customers are responsible for setting and keeping their passwords and details safe and secure.
- Accounts can be blocked after three months of inactivity.
- Any winning bets are paid within 30 calendar days of the final match result.
- Bettors must challenge any miscalculated payments within ten days of payment.
- The minimum stake for individual bets is $0.30.
- Maximum returns from a bet cannot exceed €600,000 (or equivalent in alternative currency).
- 1xBet only accepts bets that are below or match a player’s credit in their account. The bookmaker will not accept bets if the bettor does not have enough funds.
1xBet Payment Methods
Overall, 1xBet accepts various payment options for deposits and withdrawals. Some of the most common include payments via e-wallet providers, online payment systems, prepaid cards and cryptocurrency. Also, the minimum deposit is $1, while withdrawals start at $1.50.
1xBet Customer Support
Generally, this online betting provider has a range of contact methods, and it aims to respond to all inquiries within 24 hours. Furthermore, if players encounter any issues or if they have any inquiries for the bookmaker, they can get in touch via the following channels.
- Email: email@example.com
- Inquiry Form: Available on the ‘Contacts’ section of the website
- Telephone: +44 127 325-69-87
- Live Chat: Available by clicking the ‘Ask a Question’ tab in the bottom right corner of the screen
- Social Media: 1xBet has social media pages on Facebook and Instagram
1xBet Registration FAQ
Ultimately, players may encounter some issues or have questions when joining a new bookmaker. To help, we have answered some of the most frequent questions about the 1xBet sign up process and about the bookmaker in general.
New customers can activate their mobile number via the bookmaker app or website. When starting the registration, players have the option to choose mobile or email. Select the mobile option, enter your number and you will receive a one-off confirmation code. After registering with the platform, bettors will then have to verify their accounts.
To complete the registration process, bettors must verify their account with the bookmaker. In addition to personal details, the betting provider needs proof of identification via a copy of an ID document, like a passport or driving license. Ultimately, this is to prevent fraudulent activity on an account and confirm a player’s true identity.
New customers register with their phone numbers by selecting the ‘By Phone’ option on the registration form. Then, bettors can follow the steps outlined above on the app or website to finish their registration. Also, if players have a bonus code, they can use this when registering with a phone number.
Similarly, bettors can choose to register by email by selecting the ‘By Email’ option on the registration form. When they have selected these options, new customers can complete the appropriate form with accurate information.