If you want to use the 22bet promo code and you are wondering how to make an account with this sportsbook, we’ve got you covered. This 22Bet registration guide is all you need to safely register with this betting website.
Since 22Bet operators in many countries, we have compiled a list of country specific registration guides:
- 22Bet Kenya registration guide
- 22Bet Nigeria registration guide
- 22Bet Ghana registration guide
- 22Bet Uganda registration guide
- 22Bet Tanzania registration guide
- 22Bet Zambia registration guide
To get the quick rundown and to see the general steps to sign up, simply continue reading.
🔎 22Bet Registration: Step-By-Step Guide
The 22Bet registration process is rather easy to do. All you need is some basic information that you already have on hand. Check out this step-by-step guide to register with 22Bet.
- ✅ In the next step, you will get an email to verify your email address. You need to verify it within 72 hours. Here, you can also see your ID number, which you will need for logging into the website.
- ✅ Now, you can click on the “Register” button and access your account. Upon opening your account, you will get a message to redeem the 22Bet welcome bonus.
📱 22Bet Mobile Registration
Creating an account with 22Bet on a mobile device is very similar to the desktop version. If you prefer betting on the go, follow the step-by-step guide to 22Bet mobile site registration below.
- To start with, you need to search for 22Bet on your mobile browser and enter the official website.
- Next, find the 22bet mobile app, download, install, and launch it.
- After you’ve successfully launched the app, you are ready to click on “Register”.
- After clicking “Register”, you will need to fill in your personal information. You need an email, first and last name, and password. Choose your country of residence and your preferred currency.
- On the next page, you can see your ID number and password, which you use for logging in. You will receive a message that an activation link was sent to your email and that you need to confirm it in the next 72 hours.
- After logging in, you can link your account to a mobile phone number. This step is optional.
✨ 22Bet Registration Requirements
Reading the terms and conditions is essential for the 22Bet registration. This way, you will be familiar with all the rules that the site has in place.
To register with 22Bet, the site requires the following things.
- Firstly, the site requires your details, such as name and surname, email and phone number, and your country of residence.
- Furthermore, the player must be of legal betting age to bet with this provider.
- Moreover, the personal information that you entered in the registration process must be valid.
- A single player can only register with one account.
- If you violate any of the operator’s T&C, you risk getting your account deactivated.
There are many other T&C that you should know before registering, so make sure to do your research.
💳 22Bet Payment Methods
22Bet’s online website is home to a variety of different payment methods available on the market. Although the options differ based on the country the player lives in, there are still various options to fit your preferences.
The most popular are Visa and MasterCard, Bank transfers, E-wallets, Internet banking, and others.
How to Login to 22Bet?
Logging into your 22Bet account is an easy process that takes no more than a few minutes.
After you register with 22Bet you simply need to click on the “Login” button. Then, enter the ID number and a password that the operator has provided you with.
🌟 Reasons to Register with 22Bet
There are several reasons why this site is so popular, most of which we covered in the 22Bet Africa review, despite being established only in 2018. To begin with, there is a welcome bonus that you can claim.
New customers receive a 100% match on their first deposit. In addition to their registration bonus for new players, there are many other bonuses and promotions to choose from.
They have an extensive range of sports betting options with great odds.
Depending on your preference, you might choose to bet on soccer games, basketball, or even horse racing and F1. Moreover, you can also bet on cycling, beach volleyball, and ice hockey.
Also, there are different sporting events covered and available for betting. In addition to that, the site also provides a live betting option, so you can place your bets in real-time.
This operator has a live betting section for every sport they offer, from soccer and volleyball to chess and greyhound racing.
Furthermore, players can also wager on various esports available. There are hundreds of tournaments for games like LoL, CS: GO, and Dota 2.
Despite being a sportsbook, this bookie has over a hundred different casino games available. From slots to the classics like blackjack, and poker, the site offers many table games and live dealer games.
22Bet users can enjoy a variety of different payment options. The site features various withdrawal and deposit methods.
This bookmaker is licensed, ensuring that the customer’s private information is safe and the payments secure.
Lastly, 22Bet offers 24/7 customer support through live chat, email, and phone. Their service is also available in many languages, to appeal to their worldwide customers.
❓ 22Bet Registration FAQ
If you are looking to sign up with 22Bet, you can check out some frequently asked questions about the registration process below.
The whole 22Bet registration process is quite straightforward, so it shouldn’t take more than five minutes to complete it. You need to be of legal age and a resident of the country where this bookie is legal.
After your 22Bet registration, you will receive a message containing an activation link that should appear in your email inbox. Your account verification must be complete within 72 hours of creating it.
If any issues come up, feel free to contact 22Bet customer support.
There are several reasons why you can’t register with this sportsbook. Firstly, you already have an account on the email or phone number that you want to use.
Then, you are not of legal betting age. Also, if this sportsbook isn’t legal in your country you won’t be able to open an account.
However, if none of the above is true, feel free to contact customer support.
Yes, there aren’t any fees for opening an account with 22Bet.