Wondering how to deposit on Bet9ja? Not to worry, since we have compiled a detailed guide on how to fund your account easily. But first, you need to create an account, and as a new player, you can use the Bet9ja promotion code to claim the welcome bonus.
How to Fund Bet9ja Account with USSD Code?
The USSD deposit method is available for multiple banking options. If you want to deposit money in your Bet9ja account, you should have a bank account that accepts this method. Alternatively, you can open an account with a bank that has this deposit option. Popular banks with USSD codes include Fidelity, Heritage, Unity Bank, UBA, GTBank, and Zenith Bank.
The USSD deposit option is an easy method that allows you to make payments in a few quick steps. Like other online payment options, you can enjoy the flexibility and convenience that this method offers. Follow these steps to execute a successful USSD transaction through your bank of choice:
- First, select your favourite bank and create an account in case you do not have one.
- Dial the Bet9ja USSD code string, which is different for all banks.
- Then, input your Bet9ja user ID and type the amount you would like to deposit.
- Confirm all the details and execute the transaction.
Some banks like UBA may request that you include your PIN. Therefore, conduct enough research about your selected operator to enable you to complete the transaction successfully. Also, remember that some banks will apply charges which should not get you unawares.
How to Fund Bet9ja Account with a Recharge Card?
The recharge card deposit option is available through ATM or Quickteller Bet9ja services. Players that want to try this method should have access to these channels. Below is a guide to using a recharge card to deposit on Bet9ja.
- Visit the Quickteller website using the official URL.
- Next, choose the ‘Make Payment’ option from a list of other payment methods.
- On the next page, fill in the various slots with the necessary information, including user name, Bet9ja user ID, phone number, and email address, among other details.
- A new page will lead you to a prompt to insert your card number, CVV code, and expiry date.
- Then, press the ‘Go’ button to generate a one-time passcode that will be sent to your mobile phone.
- Finally, enter the code in a slot provided on the website page and complete the process by clicking the ‘OK’ button.
If you choose the ATM option, follow the following procedure to fund your account:
- First, log into your Bet9ja account.
- Navigate the site to the ‘My Account’ option and press the ‘Deposit’ button.
- You will be directed to a page with a number of choices, but you need to select ‘Instant card deposit.’
- A slot will be provided for you to enter the amount you want to deposit on Bet9ja. Press the ‘Confirm’ button which will direct you to the next page.
- Then, provide information from the necessary information by filling various spaces for the card number, expiry date, and CVV code.
- Hit the ‘Pay’ button to trigger a one-time passcode which will be sent to the mobile phone number you used while creating the Bet9ja account.
- Finally, provide the code in a slot provided, and the process will be complete.
How to Deposit on Bet9ja with an ATM Card?
Users across the world can learn how to fund Bet9ja accounts using their ATM cards. It is an easy way as long as you have your card. Therefore, players are urged to visit an ATM near their residence and complete the transaction. Remember that using this option attracts some fees that will be charged from your account balance.
Bet9ja clients are issued with unique account IDs. During the deposit process, you will have to enter your ID to verify that you are the actual owner of the account. Note that your account ID is not your username. Check the top right corner of your homepage after logging in to find your Bet9ja account ID.
Below is a step by step process of depositing money in a Bet9ja account using your ATM card:
- Visit an ATM machine that supports Quickteller or Interswitch cards.
- Second, insert the card into the machine and wait for the PIN prompt. Key in your correct PIN in the slot provided.
- Depending on the ATM card you are using, the system will ask you to pick an option, whether it is ‘Quickteller’ or ‘Pay Bills.’ Then, choose your account type from the three options available.
- On the next page, you are required to choose a payment option. Again, select the ‘Pay Merchant’ or ‘Others’ options depending on your ATM.
- The system will then request that you key in the Merchant Code. Bet9ja’s code is 04226901.
- The next step prompts you to enter the Customer Reference Number. Check the top right corner of your profile page when you log in to locate your number. It is your unique Bet9ja user ID.
- Type the amount you wish to deposit, enter your phone number, and hit the ‘Proceed’ button.
How to Deposit on Bet9ja with a Quickteller?
Quickteller is an online method that players can also use to explore how to fund the Bet9ja account. It is quite convenient and flexible since you can fund it through the internet. The following step by step procedure will guide you on how to complete the deposit transaction:
- Go to the official Quickteller Bet9ja site.
- The next page prompts you to enter your Bet9ja user ID. This is a unique code that you will find on your profile at the top right corner when you log in.
- More details to fill in include your email address, mobile phone number, and the amount of money you would like to deposit.
- The Quickteller system will link up with the one used at your bank account’s end, so you will be asked to verify your bank details before pressing the ‘Pay’ button.
- Quickteller will process your receipt and display it on the website if your transaction is successful.
- You can also check the details of the transaction on your email, which you used to register your Bet9ja account.
Deposit on Bet9ja FAQs
Let’s answer some common questions now.
You can deposit by sending an SMS using the following format: *737*50*AMOUNT*500#.
The minimum deposit is N100 or an equivalent value in any other currency.
The maximum deposit is N100,000 or an equivalent value in any other currency. However, it depends on the method, so you should check the website for your preferred method.
All deposits, irrespective of the method you use, will reflect instantly.
If you discover that your deposit is pending, the bank could probably be holding the money to verify that the transaction is valid. Sometimes it may be a system error or slow internet connection.