Withdrawal methods are an essential part of a betting platform through which users can withdraw their winnings. Here is a guide that will show you how to complete your BetWinner withdrawal.
About BetWinner Withdrawal
BetWinner is a European bookmaker offering its customers sports betting services and online casino games. Bettors can take advantage of this website’s welcome bonus by using a BetWinner promotional code during the BetWinner registration process. In addition, users stand to enjoy a 100% first deposit bonus and other exciting promotions on the websites.
In addition, the betting site is available in African countries like Nigeria, Ghana, Zambia and Kenya. So punters from these countries can wager their bets on the platform.
Withdrawals on BetWinner are one of the most effective as they provide various options for bettors to remove their winnings from their betting accounts. Meanwhile, the withdrawal methods for these countries vary with the mindset to ease payment for bettors regardless of your location.
Let’s briefly analyze the withdrawal methods for Nigerian players and also give a guide on how to withdraw at BetWinner Nigeria.
The withdrawal methods for BetWinner users in Nigeria are:
- Bank Transfer: Enterprise Bank, Mainstreet Bank, Access Bank, Access Bank PLC (Diamond), CitiBank, EcoBank, FCMB, Fidelity Bank, First Bank, GTB, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Polaris Bank, Stanbic IBTC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Sterling Bank, UBA, Union Bank, Unity Bank, Wema Bank, and Zenith Bank.
- Mobile Payments: Opay
- Cash: BetWinner Cash
- Internet Banking: Providus Bank
The minimum withdrawal amount for Bank transfers, Mobile Payments and Cash methods is 550 Naira, But the Internet Banking method requires a minimum of 1000 Naira.
BetWinner processes your withdrawal requests within a day and automatically sends your funds to your provided details. However, it can take up to 7 days for your bank to process your request, depending on your chosen method. In addition, BetWinner does not charge a fee for withdrawal.
How to Withdraw at BetWinner Nigeria?
- Enter the website URL in your browser, then click on login at the top of the page.
- Enter your login details. After logging in, click on ‘My account’ at the top right-hand corner of the page.
- Then Click on ‘Withdrawal’
- The website will direct you to a page to find the various payment options. Choose the one that suits you.
- Enter your details and the amount you intend to withdraw. Then click on the confirm ‘button’ below to complete your withdrawal request.
BetWinner Withdrawal Methods: Kenya
Let’s briefly analyze withdrawal methods in Kenya and also give a guide on how to withdraw on BetWinner Kenya.
The withdrawal methods for Kenyan bettors:
- Mobile Payment: Mpesa
The minimum withdrawal amount for Mpesa mobile payment option is 225 KES. BetWinner processes your withdrawal requests within minutes and sends your funds to your provided details. However, it can sometimes take one to seven business days to process your request. In addition, BetWinner does not charge a withdrawal fee.
How to Withdraw at BetWinner Kenya?
- Visit the BetWinner Kenya website and click on login.
- Enter your login details, then click on ‘Withdraw funds’.
- The website will direct you to where you will find your payment method. Then select Mpesa.
- Enter your details and the amount you intend to withdraw.
- BetWinner will send a code to your phone. Enter the code and click ‘confirm.’
- BetWinner will notify you after successfully completing your withdrawal.
If you are in Ghana, here are the withdrawal methods for BetWinner users. You will also get to see a guide on how to withdraw at BetWinner Ghana.
The withdrawal methods for Ghanaian bettors:
- Mobile Payments: MTN mobile money, Vodafone and Airtel Tigo
The operator processes your withdrawal request instantly and sends your funds to your account. However, some payments can take 1-7 business days to process due to chosen payment methods. Furthermore, withdrawing your funds is free, and the website does not charge any fee.
How to Withdraw at BetWinner Ghana?
- Visit the BetWinner Ghana website and log into your account.
- Then Go to ‘My account’ and click on withdraw funds. The website will display the various deposit methods for you to choose from.
- Select your preferred payment method.
- Enter your details and the amount you intend to withdraw.
- Then confirm your payment to allow BetWinner to process it.
If you are wagering on BetWinner from Zambia, here are some of the withdrawal methods. You will also find a guide on how to withdraw from BetWinner Zambia.
The withdrawal methods for Zambian bettors are:
- MTN money
- Airtel Mobile money
BetWinner processes your withdrawal instantly, and you have your money transferred to your provided account. However, some payments can take between 1-7 days to process depending on the payment method you choose. In addition, a withdrawal fee doesn’t apply when you withdraw money from your bet account.
How to Withdraw at BetWinner Zambia?
- Visit the BetWinner Zambia website and enter your login details.
- Then Go to “my account” and click on withdraw funds. Choose your preferred payment option.
- Enter your details and the amount you intend to withdraw, then click confirm. BetWinner will notify you when it grants your withdrawal request.
What are the withdrawal problems that users might encounter, and how can they be solved/avoided?
Delay in withdrawal
Users might experience a delay In withdrawal when they try to remove money from their account. However, there’s no reason to panic when you encounter such.
Withdrawals are processed 24/7 and can sometimes take 1-7 business days, depending on the payment method chosen. It might also be due to verification issues.
BetWinner verifies you to guard your account and funds. When you complete your verification, you will be able to withdraw your funds.
Technical issues can sometimes be the reason you can’t withdraw funds from your account. For example, the website might undergo an upgrade or some maintenance. It might be difficult to withdraw funds from your account when this happens.
It might also be a result of a glitch on the website. But, again, you can contact customer service to assist you when you face this issue.
Withdrawal without betting
According to BetWinner, you have to place a bet and win before you can withdraw money from your account. Therefore, BetWinner frowns at players who withdraw funds from their accounts without placing a bet.
In such a situation, the betting site can decline your withdrawal whenever you intend to withdraw money from your account.
Unmatched deposit and withdrawal methods
BetWinner may suspend your account when your withdrawal method differs from your deposit method. Withdrawals are only possible if the deposit method used at BetWinner matches the withdrawal method.
So to avoid issues with your withdrawal, make sure your payment methods are compatible.
As a BetWinner account holder, you must follow the operator’s terms and conditions to have a pleasant experience on the platform.
Withdrawal on BetWinner is simple and seamless. The website provides various withdrawal options for bettors regardless of their location. In addition, you can check the available payment methods available in your location in the ‘My account’ section of the website.
Users get their money instantly, although some payments might be delayed based on the payment methods. All you have to do is choose the one convenient for you. Furthermore, make sure you read through the withdrawal policies on the website to avoid problems.
Here are some of the frequently asked questions about BetWinner withdrawals:
A BetWinner minimum withdrawal is the least amount a bettor can remove from his betting account. The operator sets the minimum amount to withdraw for each payment method.
A withdrawal limit on BetWinner is a specific amount of money a bettor can initiate for withdrawal in a day—the amount of cash the operator allows users to withdraw in a given period.
Withdrawals on BetWinner are instant and done within 15 minutes. However, some withdrawals can take 1-7 business days due to the payment method.
BetWinner provides wagering requirements for your bonuses before you can withdraw. So you have to follow these requirements correctly to enable you to remove the BetWinner bonus?
For instance, to withdraw your first deposit bonus, you have to fund your account with a minimum of 1 EUR to get a bonus. Then wager the bonus five times on an accumulator bet containing at least 3 events. The 3 events in the accumulator bet must have 1.40 odds or higher.