This article provides a detailed guide on how to make deposits into your 22Bet account in 2023. Create an account with the 22bet promo code and use the 22Bet deposit methods to fund your account and start betting.
22Bet Deposit Guide for Ghana
22Bet provides many deposit methods for its customers to fund their accounts. These payment methods are straightforward, and it takes a couple of minutes for you to fund your 22Bet account.
These payment methods are secure, fast, free of charge, and are not limited to some users, as both new and existing customers can conveniently access all the platform’s payment options.
22Bet offers more than 30 deposit methods but this guide has categorised them into four major payment methods.
The platform offers the following methods for making deposits.
- Bank Cards (Credit and Debit Cards).
- Payment Systems, e.g., Neteller, Payer.
How to Deposit at 22Bet Using a Credit/Debit Card?
Card deposits are one of the most common forms of deposits among online bettors. You can make deposits on 22Bet using a credit or debit card.
Furthermore, the platform allows you to preserve your card information so that you won’t need to enter it again the next time you try to deposit money into your account. Follow the steps below to make a card deposit on the platform.
- Sign up for an account on the sportsbook. If you already have a 22Bet account, log in to your account.
- Next, click the light green “Deposit” icon at the top of the homepage.
- Then select your card type after choosing “Bank Cards” from the list of payment options. Next, enter the amount you wish to deposit in the appropriate field.
- Then verify that all the information in the fields is correct to avoid the payment system’s fraud filter and blocking.
- Next, click “Confirm.” This action will direct you to a checkout page where you must enter your bank card details. Enter your card’s expiry date, CVV, and number and click on “Pay”.
- The bookmaker will send an OTP or one-time passcode to the number connected to your bank card to verify the transaction’s authenticity.
- After entering the code, confirm your payment, and the platform will credit your account instantly.
Please note that you must enter an amount within the sportsbook’s card deposits approved range for your transaction to be processed instantly.
How to Deposit at 22Bet Using E-wallets?
Follow the steps below to make an e-wallet deposit.
- Log in to your 22Bet account and select “Deposit” from the homepage’s top menu.
- Next, choose “E-wallets” from the list of payment options, then choose your favourite e-wallet, such as Skrill.
- After that, enter the amount you wish to deposit and verify that your phone number, email address, and names are correct.
- Then click on “Continue,” and enter your e-wallet details and confirm the transaction.
How to Deposit at 22Bet Using Payment Systems?
You can make deposits on 22Bet using payment systems, e.g., Neteller. However, you must have an account on the payment system’s official website before you can fund your account with this method.
Follow the steps below to make a deposit with this method.
- Log in to your 22Bet account and click “Deposit” at the top of the homepage.
- Next, scroll to the “Payment systems” section and select your preferred payment system, e.g., Neteller.
- Then input the amount you want to deposit and verify that your personal information is correct.
- Next, click on “Continue,” enter your payment system details and confirm the transaction.
How to Deposit at 22Bet Using Cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrency is a digital currency widely used as a form of payment and a medium of exchange globally. Most reputable bookmakers, including 22Bet, allow deposits made in cryptocurrencies.
Follow the steps below to make a deposit using Cryptocurrency
- Log in to your 22Bet account, and click on “Deposit” at the top of the homepage.
- Next, select your preferred Cryptocurrency in the “Cryptocurrency” section, and input the amount you want to deposit and verify that your personal information is correct.
- Then click “Continue,” and enter your wallet details to confirm the transaction.
- The bookmaker urges customers to send any cryptocurrency transfers to its wallet address exclusively since transfers to other addresses are non-refundable. This is also applicable for your 22bet withdrawals.
22Bet Deposit Problems
22Bet users may encounter difficulties when attempting to make deposits into their accounts. Below are some problems you might face while trying to fund your 22Bet account.
Most financial institutions impose daily limits on the number of transactions consumers can make using their accounts. Therefore, if you’ve already exceeded your daily limit, using your card to fund your 22Bet account can be challenging.
It is best to visit your financial institution and upgrade your account to increase your daily limit. However, you might be asked to present some forms of identification, such as your government-issued ID or driver’s license.
Furthermore, the bookmaker has a deposit limit for each payment method. Hence, you can only fund your account with an amount within the approved range for card deposits.
All bookmakers often update their websites and mobile applications to improve their services and include new features that fully satisfy the needs of their customers.
Therefore, if the bookmaker’s website is undergoing maintenance or an upgrade, you can experience issues funding your betting account. If you try to make a deposit on 22Bet and can’t access the payment options on the platform, it is best to wait for some hours before making deposits again.
Weak Internet Connection
Compared to other bookmakers, 22Bet’s mobile and desktop versions load more quickly. However, you must have a strong internet connection to properly access the sportsbook’s numerous features, including its payment methods.
Bookmaker Restrictions and Limitations
The platform discourages third-party deposits. You can only use bank accounts, bank cards, payment systems, payment wallets, etc., that are registered in your name to make deposits.
22Bet has the right to refuse deposits if it suspects a payment from a third-party account or for security concerns. The bookmaker has the right to return funds to an electronic wallet without notifying you if you make deposits using a wallet that is not registered in your name.
It is best to get in touch with their customer support team if the sportsbook consistently rejects your deposits. However, in order to protect your account, the bookmaker may ask you to submit some documents, such as your ID, to verify your account ownership.
22Bet Deposit Ghana FAQs
Now that you know how to fund your 22Bet account, you can proceed to deposit funds to place bets. However, you may find the answers below to some of the frequently asked questions about 22Bet deposit useful.
The minimum deposit depends on the payment method you choose to use. Hence, it is best to view all the platform’s payment methods before deciding on your preferred option.
Just like minimum deposits, maximum deposits depend on your payment method. Ensure you enter a deposit amount within the sportsbook’s approved range.
You might find it challenging to deposit on the platform due to several factors. It may be because of a weak internet connection, server error, the unavailability of your financial institution, card limits, etc.