After completing the registration process, you need to deposit into your 888bet account to start betting. Since there is no welcome bonus, this means that there is no minimum deposit amount, and you won’t need the 888bet promo code at this time.
How to Deposit on 888bet Kenya?
Even though 888bet is an international bookmaker, it has localised the deposit process. And the two deposit channels are mobile money platforms.
Since the two channels are mobile money, then there are two major ways you can deposit on 888bet Kenya, which is through the website or USSD. Below, we analyse how you can use these two methods.
How to Deposit on the Website?
Follow the steps to deposit on the official website.
- Visit the 888bet Kenya website and log into your account.
- Click the ‘Deposit’ button at the top of the homepage or click on ‘My Profile’ and select the ‘Deposit’ option.
- Select ‘PawaPay Deposits’ and select the network provider you use.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit between 10 KES as the minimum deposit amount and 150, 000 KES as the maximum deposit amount.
- Click on ‘Finish transaction.’
- You will get a pop-up, and you have to enter your mobile money pin in the text box to authorise the transaction.
- You will get an alert when the deposit is successful.
How to Deposit by USSD?
The USSD deposit channel is only available for M-Pesa customers. Follow the steps below to deposit on 888bet Kenya using USSD.
- Dial *710*888# on your Safaricom sim.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit on the next page.
- Enter your M-Pesa pin to authorise the transaction.
- You will see the notification that the transfer is successful.
888bet Deposit Methods
Two major deposit methods for the bookmaker are Safaricom M-Pesa and Airtel money.
We will consider the details of these two deposit channels below. Of course, you can check out the site to learn about 888bet withdrawals.
If you use the Safaricom M-Pesa channel, your minimum deposit amount is 10 KES, while the maximum is 150,000 KES.
Using this channel is instant; however, sometimes it may take a while for the amount to reflect in your account. Also, you don’t pay any fees when you use M-Pesa.
When using Airtel money, the minimum deposit amount is 10 KES, while the maximum is 150,000 KES.
The major difference with using Airtel money from M-Pesa is that you can’t use the USSD code when using Airtel money. Otherwise, using this channel is free and also deposits instantly like M-Pesa.
To conclude this article on the 888bet deposit process, we answer some questions below. Feel free to contact the bookmaker in case you have any additional questions.