Bettors in Kenya who want to add funds to their betting account should go through this Betika paybill review before making a deposit or withdrawal.
Additionally, players in Kenya who are interested in claiming the Betika welcome bonus need to know more about the available payment methods before they open an account and explore the available promotions.
What Is Betika Paybill Number?
The Betika paybill number is 290290 and is suitable for Safaricom Mpesa users. And, as you will be able to see in the Betika review, this operator has only one paybill number.
How to Deposit at Betika Using Mpesa Paybill?
Betika sportsbook provides a couple of ways to deposit, which include the paybill number. Users can complete deposits by Airtel Money or Betika Mpesa paybill method. Take a look further at the instructions and characteristics of these payment methods.
Mpesa Paybill Deposit Guide
There are two possible methods to complete the transaction via Mpesa Paybill. Follow the next steps to successfully deposit to Betika bookmaker by using the Mpesa app.
- Firstly open the Mpesa Menu.
- Then click on the option “Lipa na Mpesa.”
- In addition, enter the Betika Mpesa paybill number 290290 in the requested business number field.
- Afterward, under the account number, add “Betika.”
- Moreover, enter the amount that you wish to deposit.
- Furthermore, add your PIN to the designated field to confirm the transaction.
- Lastly, the funds will be transferred to the user’s Betika account.
Another method for completing the transaction via Mpesa is from the Betika account menu. Take a further look at the following instructions.
- Firstly, open the official Betika website on a browser or use the Betika app.
- Then log in to your account and tap on the deposit.
- Additionally, select the Mpesa method and enter the number of funds.
- Afterward, click on ‘Proceed’ and wait for the confirmation message to your registered phone number from Mpesa.
- Lastly, enter your Mpesa PIN to complete the Betika deposit transaction.
Airtel Money Deposit Guide
To complete the deposit via Airtel Money, look at the next steps.
- Firstly, open the Airtel SIM menu.
- Then select ‘Airtel Money’ and choose the “Paybill” option.
- Additionally, state Betika as a business name.
- Then enter the number of funds for deposit and Betika’s account registered phone number as a reference number.
- Afterward, enter your Airtel SIM PIN and wait for the confirmation message.
- Lastly, confirm the transaction to complete the Betika deposit.
Users of Safaricom and Airtel can make a minimum deposit of KSH 1 via the Betika paybill. Moreover, there is no maximum limit for such a transaction.
Deposit Time and Charges
Each of these mentioned paybill deposit transactions are instant. Moreover, there are no additional charges when using the paybill to make a deposit.
How to Withdraw From Betika Using Mpesa Paybill?
The Betika withdrawal is a straightforward process. Take a look at the instructions below to learn how to complete the withdrawal.
- Firstly, log in to your Betika account on a desktop or mobile device, or use the Betika app.
- Then go to the Betika account menu and tap on “Withdrawal.”
- Moreover, select the payment method that you want to use.
- In addition, enter the number of funds and confirm the withdrawal.
- Afterward, the funds will be transferred to your registered Mpesa account.
The maximum amount user can withdraw from Betika bookmaker is KSH 70,000 per transaction. Moreover, the minimum withdrawal amount is KSH 50.
Withdrawal Time and Charges
Betika withdrawal transaction is usually instant or can take up from 1 to 3 business days if verification is required. What is more, the withdrawal charges depend on the number of funds.
If the user request from KSH 50 to KSH 1,000 for withdrawal, the charges will be KSH 15. Moreover, withdrawals from 1,001 to KSH 2,500 will be charged KSH 25. And, if the withdrawal amount exceeds KSH 2,500, the fee for Betika withdrawal will be KSH 33.
Lastly, take a look at the frequently asked questions about the Betika paybill.
If any problem occurs during the deposit transaction user can contact the Betika support team. There is the available phone line number or email address of Betika support for any issues.
The user needs to log into the Betika account, tap on withdrawal, enter the amount, and confirm it. Afterward, the funds will appear in the Mpesa wallet.
Users can send an SMS message containing WITHDRAW#AMOUNT to 29090. Note that only the registered phone number to Betika account applies for this type of withdrawal.
If the required details do not match the withdrawal policy, the user won’t be able to complete the transaction. In other words, users must use the same phone number for Mpesa or Airtel as the registered number for the Betika account.