If you want to use the BetKing Kenya promotion code and place bets with this bookmaker, check out this BetKing Paybill review. Here, you will find out more about the payment options this operator offers to its Kenyan players and a detailed guide on making safe and quick transactions.
What is BetKing Paybill Number?
One of the deposit and withdrawal options available at BetKing Kenya is M-Pesa. This is a mobile money payment option in Kenya, providing simple real-time payments for a variety of products and services. The BetKing Paybill number is 290690.
How To Deposit at BetKing Using MPESA Paybill?
There are several deposit options at BetKing Kenya. However, the most popular deposit method among Kenyan bettors is M-Pesa. All players who want to make deposits with this payment method can do so by reading the step-by-step guide below.
How to make a deposit at BetKing using MPESA Paybill?
- Firstly, open your M-Pesa menu on your mobile device.
- Then, select “Lipa na M-PESA.”
- Afterward, choose the Paybill option and enter 290690.
- Next, enter the account number “BETKING.”
- Then, add the amount you want to deposit.
- Lastly, enter your M-Pesa pin code and click “Send.”
After you’ve completed all of these steps, you will receive an SMS from BetKing and M-Pesa that your transaction was successful.
Furthermore, the minimum deposit amount using this payment method for sports is 20 KES and for virtuals 10 KES, while the maximum deposit amount is 70,000 KES per transaction. Additionally, the processing time is instant.
How To Withdraw From BetKing Using MPESA Paybill?
BetKing users from Kenya have a wide range of options to choose from when it comes to withdrawing money from their betting accounts. Some of the most popular withdrawal methods include the betting website, SMS, and USSD. But those bettors in Kenya who opt for M-Pesa can request their withdrawal with a few simple steps.
Here you can find instructions on how to withdraw your funds using the BetKing paybill.
- Firstly, go to the BetKing Kenya official website.
- Secondly, login to your account using your phone number and password.
- Then, tap on “My Account” in the top right corner.
- Then, click the “Withdraw” on the Account Information Panel.
- Afterwards, enter the amount you want to withdraw and confirm the transaction.
- Finally, you will get a notification from M-Pesa confirming your transaction.
It should be noted that the minimum withdrawal amount using this payment option is 300 KES, and the maximum withdrawal amount is 70,000 KES. Moreover, the transaction time is instant with no additional fees.
If you want to learn more about BetKing paybill, take a look at these most frequently asked questions.
When betting with this operator, the minimum deposit is 20 KES for sports and 10 KES on virtuals.
You have three different methods of transferring money from your BetKing account to your bank account. These are: via the website (M-Pesa), SMS, and USSD.
The minimum withdrawal amount at BetKing is 300 KES.
Your transaction will show as ‘pending’ if you have not provided the operator with the necessary identity information. Once you have sent them your ID and completed your verification process, your account is ready.