To move funds from your betting account, you must complete a Betkwiff withdrawal. Read on to discover how to make a withdrawal from this popular Kenyan betting site.
How to Withdraw Money From Betkwiff?
First, you can use the withdrawal step-by-step guide to transfer money from your account. Follow each instruction below to complete a withdrawal.
- To get started, head to the Betkwiff homepage. You can find the site via your web browser or a search engine.
- Second, click the white Login button in the top right corner of the webpage. If you haven’t set up an account, you will need to do so before attempting a withdrawal request.
- Then, the Login page will appear. Here, you can access your account using your mobile number and password combo setup during registration. Alternatively, you can use your email and password to access the Betkwiff promo code.
- Once you are logged in, you will see your balance in the top right corner. To proceed, click your balance display and choose Betkwiff withdrawal from the list available.
- Next, choose your method from the drop-down list. It will display automatically if you have already set up an existing Betkwiff method for withdrawals. But, if you use a method for the first time, you must enter your account details.
- Enter your details and double check all the information is correct. Press Withdraw. Displays in your Betkwiff account will update automatically. Allow three to five business days for withdrawal methods to complete in your payment account.
Betkwiff Withdrawal Methods
Once you join this site, make a Betkwiff deposit and win funds, you can withdraw anytime.
Currently, you have a few different options for Betkwiff withdrawal methods. Below, you can view the available options on this online betting site.
- Credit/Debit Card
However, before completing a Betkwiff withdrawal, you must set up one of the methods listed.
After you set up the method for the initial time, it is automatically saved to your account. But you will need to update payment details once they expire.
In addition, the Betkwiff minimum withdrawal is currently the equivalent of $10.
Moreover, the withdrawal time usually takes 24 hours for e-wallets like PayPal. But, transaction times can take between three to five business days to show in an account.
To conclude this withdrawal guide, you can find answers to some of the most common questions.
At present, the Betkwiff minimum withdrawal is equivalent to $10.
Daily, customers can withdraw the equivalent maximum of $50,000.
Some withdrawals can be processed within 24 hours. However, allow three to five business days for funds to display, as the bookmaker must verify the transaction.
Currently, Betkwiff does not apply any withdrawal fees. However, some banking providers might charge fees. Check with your provider before committing to a withdrawal.