Betway withdrawal time is among the fastest in the industry. With Betway withdrawal methods such as Mpesa and Airtle Money you will have your funds within minutes.
How to Withdraw Money from a Betway in Kenya?
Before you begin betting on the Betway platform, the site requires that you provide banking options to enable you to withdraw your winnings. Kenyan punters prefer mobile money transactions because they are quick and easily accessible. However, the Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) method is available for users with bank accounts. To utilise the fastest withdrawal methods at Betway, you first need to register. Thankfully, the registration process is easy and when you use the Betway sign up code to claim the welcome bonus.
Below is a step-by-step procedure for using these methods to withdraw your money in case you are lucky to register a win.
Visit the Betway Kenya website and then:
- Using your correct details, log into the site and access your profile
- Go to the ‘My Account’ section, which opens up a list of options
- Click the ‘Withdraw Funds’ option
- The withdraw section prompts you to either choose EFT or Mobile Money platforms
- Under the Mobile Money providers, choose a favorite service provider between Airtel and MPESA
- Type the amount of money you need to withdraw in a slot provided
- Hit the ‘Withdraw Now’ option to complete the process. Your money will reflect in your mobile money account immediately.
Electronic Funds Transfer
Players who wish to use this withdrawal method must have deposited using a bank card. Otherwise, the system will reject your request. Users who have complied should follow the process below to withdraw:
- Visit the Betway Kenya website using the official URL.
- Navigate to the ‘My Account’ section and choose ‘Withdraw Funds’ among three options.
- The next page prompts you to select EFT as the option to use.
- The system will present you with a form to fill in with your banking details. At this point, ensure all details on the form are accurate because you may not receive your money with the wrong details.
- Key in the amount of money you wish to withdraw in the box provided
- Press the ‘Withdraw Now’ button to confirm that the details are correct and complete the process.
- EFT withdrawals take a little longer to have your money reflected in your account. It may take a maximum of 5 business days because the
Betway Withdrawal Rules
The withdrawal process is straightforward, although the bookmaker has imposed some rules that you must follow.
- Betway pays all players instantly. If you use mobile money services, you will receive the money instantly. EFT methods can delay for a few days depending on your bank.
- For the MPESA option, the maximum Betway withdrawal limit per day is Ksh. 70,000 while Airtel Money users are allowed a maximum of Ksh. 50,000 per day.
- Mobile money users will receive their cash through the same phone number which they used to register. Remember that you cannot change this number after your account is registered.
- If the bookmaker fails to execute your withdrawal request, a technical team will review your account, and the request will be completed within the next 24 hours. If the site goes beyond the Betway withdrawal time and no progress has been made, feel free to contact customer support, who are willing to help you complete the process.
- Customers are advised to recognise that withdrawals may take longer if mobile money services or internet banking systems experience downtimes.
- You can only withdraw money if you have made at least a deposit in your Betway account and placed a bet.
Betway Withdrawal Time
There are only two Betway withdrawal methods that include Mobile Money and EFT. For Mobile Money transactions, a player instantly receives the money in their account. On the other hand, EFT transactions vary in time, depending on the bank you are using. Usually, banks take a few days to verify the transaction and the recipient’s details to avoid instances of mistaken identities and fraudulent transactions. Remember that some banks may be quicker than others.
Betway Withdrawal Fees
Luckily for Betway customers, the bookmaker does not charge any fees on withdrawal transactions. However, you can check with customer support to confirm if there are any additional fees that many bookmakers often apply.
Betway Withdrawal Problems
In your betting experience, one of the challenges you will encounter is associated with the withdrawal of your winnings. Betway users are not new to these problems, and you are likely to experience them in the future. Some of the problems have been discussed below, with possible solutions to mitigate or prevent them from happening.
Betway regularly maintains its site to boost the player experience. During this period, the bookmaker may temporarily close down the site or suspend various services. One of the services could be related to the finance section. If this happens, your Betway withdrawal attempts will not be successful. To avoid this problem, Betway should send an earlier communication to alert players that the bookmaker will be maintaining the site within a certain period.
If you have slow internet, your pages will load slowly or fail completely. Note that the withdrawal process opens several pages that consume substantial bandwidth. If your device encounters a network error, you may not withdraw your money. The only remedy is for a player to boost their network connectivity by upgrading their plan or investing in better infrastructure.
Downtime on the Side of the Mobile Money Provider
In some instances, the service provider may be the one experiencing network challenges. This state of affairs often comes up, but users have nothing to do in this case. All you can do is wait for the services to normalise before launching the withdrawal process. If the bookmaker could allow it, the user could changed the mobile number and opt for another provider, but unfortunately, there is no provision for that. Alternatively, you can switch from mobile money services to EFT if you have a bank account.
Surpassing the Withdrawal Limits
All the Betway withdrawal methods have limits. A user can encounter problems if they enter a greater amount than what is allowed. In this case, the system will reject all your requests. There is also a maximum for the day which you should comply with. If you run into Betway withdrawal problems of this kind, review the limits and withdraw after 24 hours.
Betway Withdrawal FAQs
Navigate to the ‘My Accounts’ section and select a favourable payment option
Withdrawals using mobile money services occur instantly, while EFT withdrawals may take a few days, depending on your bank.
No, the withdrawal process goes through a few simple steps.
You can withdraw as many times as possible until you reach the maximum limit acceptable for your payment platform.
The maximum payout for MPESA per day is Ksh. 70,000 while that of Airtel Money Ksh. 50,000 per day.
Navigate to the ‘My Accounts’ section, choose the EFT option and fill out a form with your bank account details.