This guide centres on the Dafabet deposit – an essential aspect for users of the bookmaker. So, players will know the available deposit methods and procedures for depositing funds in their betting accounts.
Notice: Undefined offset: 2 in /home/730843.cloudwaysapps.com/wdazsbdmrp/public_html/wp-content/themes/wp-theme-bc-core-child-betbonuscode/global-templates/toc-templates/default.php on line 17
Dafabet Deposit FAQ
How to Deposit on Dafabet?
With the bookmaker, players can deposit funds into their accounts using various deposit options. With the following steps, you can fund your Dafabet account;
- After logging into your account and using the Dafabet bonus code, go to the cashier tab and click the “Deposit” icon.
- Then choose from the deposit options displayed.
- Next, follow the prompt that appears on your screen and enter your deposit amount.
- Then after confirming your details, click the “Deposit” button.
- Your funds will reflect in your account immediately.
To make it easier for Kenyan bettors to fund their accounts, the bookmaker provides Mpesa and Airtel Money service – two popular mobile money services in the country – which allows deposits using their local currency (Kenya Shillings).
All that is required for your Dafabet deposit using the mobile service is the bookmaker’s pay bill number which will be requested while you make payments on your mobile.
See the deposit procedure for Mpesa and Airtel money in the next section of this guide.
Dafabet Deposit Methods
As pointed out earlier, the deposit methods for Kenyan players are Mpesa and Airtel money.
How to Deposit Using Mpesa?
To deposit funds using Mpesa, follow the step-by-step guide below.
- Go to the Mpesa menu using the phone number you registered with.
- Then select “Lipa na Mpesa.”
- Select Paybill and enter the Dafabet Paybill number: 290067.
- Enter ‘Dafabet’ as the account number.
- Next, enter the amount you intend to deposit.
- After, enter your four-digit Mpesa pin to confirm your pay bill number and amount, and click the “Send” icon.
- You will get a notification confirming your transaction and have your funds deposited immediately.
How to Deposit Using Airtel Money?
Depositing funds using Airtel Money is a similar procedure to Mpesa. Follow the step-by-step instruction below to fund your account with this Dafabet deposit method;
- Dial *238# on the Airtel number you used to register your Dafabet account.
- Then select the “Make Payment” icon from the menu on the next page.
- Choose “PayBill” on the resulting page and enter the Dafabet Paybill number: 290067.
- Next, enter “Dafabet” as the business name and subsequently enter ‘Dafabet’ as the account number.
- Next, enter the amount you intend to deposit and confirm
- Then enter your PIN. Enter ‘Dafabet’ in the reference field
- You will then receive a notification confirming your transaction
Dafabet withdrawals are as straightforward as deposit methods. Use the same deposit method for your withdrawal to avoid transaction issues with the bookmaker.
Minimum and Maximum Deposit Amount
Your minimum and maximum deposit amount depending on your chosen deposit method. However, your Dafabet minimum deposit can be as low as 10KES and as high as 10,000 KES.
The bookmaker doesn’t charge a deposit fee for your transaction. However, you could incur a small fee depending on your chosen deposit method.
Deposits on Dafabet are usually immediate. You don’t have to wait long for your money to reflect in your account. However, in a few cases, delays might arise.
hen such occurs, you can contact Dafabet customer service to help you resolve it.
Dafabet Deposit FAQ
Now that you know how to deposit funds on Dafabet, you can proceed to fund your account to start placing bets. You can also check the answers to the frequently asked questions below to further your understanding of Dafabet.
Depositing money into Dafabet is a swift process that should take at most 5 minutes. If it starts taking so long to fund your account, you could complain to customer service.
The Dafabet minimum deposit depends on your chosen deposit method. However, you can fund as low as 10KES.
A pay bill is a one-time payment option that requires each payment to be made separately.
The deposit limit depends on the method of payment you use. However, you can deposit as low as 10 KES and as high as 10,000 KES.