Withdrawals are an integral part of any betting site. And on Dafabet Kenya, you can withdraw the money you got from successful bets. This Dafabet withdrawal article outlines the steps to withdraw money from your Dafabet account.
How to Withdraw Money from Dafabet Kenya?
Before we enter the Dafabet withdrawal channels, you can get a welcome bonus from the bookmaker if you are a new customer. The Dafabet Kenya bonus is 50% of your first deposit.
You must provide the minimum deposit to claim this bonus and meet some wagering requirements to unlock it. You don’t need a Dafabet bonus code to get this bonus.
Also, before you place your withdrawal request, you must ensure you’ve met three requirements.
- First, you must wager the bonus amount before placing a withdrawal request– You will forfeit the bonus if you don’t meet all the requirements and request a withdrawal.
- Secondly, you must verify your account– If your account is not verified, the bookmaker might ask you to verify it before approving any withdrawal request. To verify your account, you must upload a current ID like a Driver’s license, National ID, or passport. You must also show proof of residence in Kenya by a recent utility bill, bank statement, or local authority tax bill.
- The third requirement is to bet all your deposits before you can withdraw. The bookmaker requires that you place bets with all the deposited amount, and you can now withdraw the money from successful bets.
After fulfilling all these requirements, you can withdraw using the channels you used to complete the Dafabet Kenya deposit. However, unlike the deposit process, you don’t need the Paybill number of the systems to complete the Dafabet withdrawal process.
How to Withdraw from Dafabet using MPESA?
These steps will guide you in making withdrawals on the platform using MPESA.
- Visit the Dafabet website and log in to your account.
- Navigate to the “Cashier” area and select “withdraw” from the list of options.
- Next, select “MPESA” from the payment options.
- Input your desired withdrawal amount and click on “Withdraw”.
- You will receive a confirmation from Dafabet and an SMS from MPESA confirming your transaction.
How to Withdraw from Dafabet using Airtel Money?
Follow the steps below to withdraw funds from your Dafabet account using Airtel Money.
- Log in to your Dafabet account.
- Go to the “Cashier” section and click “Withdraw”.
- Next, click on” Airtel Money” from the list of options.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and click “Withdraw”.
- You will receive a confirmation from Dafabet and a text message from Airtel to confirm the transaction.
Dafabet Withdrawal Methods
There are only two withdrawal channels on Dafabet; M-Pesa and Airtel Money. We look at the details for the two withdrawal channels below.
The M-Pesa payment channel is a Safaricom product and is available only to bettors using the Safaricom network. The minimum amount you can withdraw using M-Pesa is 10 KES, while the maximum amount you can withdraw into your M-Pesa account is 70,000 KES daily.
Withdrawal into your M-Pesa account is instant, and you will get a notification immediately after the withdrawal request is approved.
You can withdraw for free using M-Pesa, but the bookmaker may need to keep a withholding tax which will reduce the amount you get. The withholding tax doesn’t go to M-Pesa, but it is required by the regulatory agency Betting Control and Lotteries Board (BCLB), Kenya.
Airtel Money Withdrawals
When you use the Airtel network, your default withdrawal mobile money channel is Airtel money. The minimum amount is the same across the board, so you get a minimum withdrawal amount of 10 KES, but the maximum is 50,000 KES daily.
Just like the M-Pesa platform, the withdrawal using Airtel Money is instant, and you get an alert instantly as the bookmaker approves the withdrawal request.
The withdrawal on Airtel is free, but you may get a lower amount if the bookmaker has to collect a withholding tax when mandated by the regulators.
Dafabet Withdrawal FAQs
To finish this article on the Dafabet withdrawal methods and the details of each withdrawal method, we answer some important questions concerning the withdrawal process. For any additional questions, send a message to the customer support team of the bookmaker.
The Dafabet withdrawal limit varies depending on the payment option you choose. For the M-Pesa platform, the maximum you can withdraw into your M-Pesa account is 70,000 KES, while for Airtel Money users, the highest you can withdraw into your account is 50,000 KES. The minimum withdrawal amount is 10 KES.
You can’t withdraw Dafabet’s deposit bonus. However, you can use the bonus to place bets. You can withdraw your winnings once you meet the wagering requirements. Visit the platform to view the wagering requirements.
The withdrawal time on Dafabet is instant, so if you request a withdrawal, you will immediately get an alert for the payment.
The default withdrawal channel on Dafabet is through the mobile money systems, and there is no option to withdraw to a bank account.