1xBet is one of Nigeria’s most popular betting sites, providing a wide range of sporting events, Virtual Sports, and Casino games. You can register with the bookmaker using a 1xBet Nigeria promo code and get a 330% bonus on your first deposit. Here is a guide where you will find out about 1xBet withdrawal and the methods involved.
Disclaimer: 1xBet does not have a license to operate in the US, Australia, Canada and Europe with the exception of Spain.
How to Withdraw from 1xBet Nigeria?
For you to make a withdrawal on 1xBet, you must have registered with the site, deposited funds, and won a bet. This also applies before you can cash out at 1xBet. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how you can go about 1xBet withdrawal from your 1xBet account:
How to withdraw money from 1xBet?
- Visit the 1xBet website and log in to your account.
You can also log in through the 1xBet mobile app.
- Next, select “My Account” from the menu options.
There, you will locate your profile.
- Go to the “Profile” tab.
Select the “Withdraw” icon.
- 1xBet will direct you to a page where you have numerous payment options.
Choose your preferred option to continue.
- Then, enter the amount you would like to withdraw.
Click on “Confirm” to make your withdrawal.
Your withdrawal request will not take long because 1xBet withdrawals are processed 24 hours a day.
1xBet Withdrawal Methods
The withdrawal can be made in several ways, as the betting site provides numerous payment options for users. You will find the following 1xBet withdrawal methods on the website:
- Bank Cards Options: Visa and MasterCard
- E-Wallets: MoneyGo, Webmoney, Skrill, Astropay, Perfect Money
- Payment Systems: ecoPayz and Neteller
- Internet Banking: Globus, Taj Bank, ALAT by Wema, Titan Trust, VFD Microfinance, Rubies, Sparkle Microfinance Bank
- Prepaid Cards: Mybux Vouchers
- Bank Transfer: Parallex, Monnify, Ekondo Microfinance, Aso Savings and Loans
- Cryptocurrency: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Dash, Ethereum, Monero, Zcash, NEM, DigiByte, Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum Classic, Verge, QTUM, Ripple, Binance Coin BSC, Juventus, Paris Saint Germain, AS Roma, SHIBA INU, Binance USD, Tether, Polkadot, Eos, USD Coin, TrueUSD, Pax Dollar, Wrapped Bitcoin, Cardano, DAI, Chainlink, OMG Network, Basic Attention Token, Tron, Stellar, and Bitshares
- E-Vouchers: MoneyGo Voucher
You can only withdraw using the same payment details you used when depositing funds into your account. So for any particular method, your withdrawal should be proportionate to the deposit method. You can go on the website and use any withdrawal method that suits you.
1xBet Withdrawal Rules and Conditions
Some specific rules and conditions guide 1xBet withdrawal to keep your funds and account safe. Failure to abide by the rules could result in the website’s refusal to process your withdrawal.
- First, 1xBet frowns against making a deposit and withdrawing the funds using someone else’s account. The betting site can deny your transaction and go on to block your account.
- In addition, if you make a deposit via an e-payment system and you try to initiate a cash withdrawal request, 1xBet has the power to decline such a request.
- Also, 1xBet can refuse withdrawal if the website finds out that your account is misused. So it’s vital to verify your account.
- The betting site also does not recommend transferring funds from one payment system to another.
- If your deposit or withdrawal amount is not consistent with the bet placed, 1xBet may decline your withdrawal request.
- You can only withdraw funds using the payment details you used for your deposit, or else the website will refuse your withdrawal request.
- Customers must comply with the company’s rules. For example, a breach of the terms and withdrawal conditions of the website would have your withdrawal request denied.
- There are no service fees by the bookmaker. However, some payment methods might charge fees for transactions.
- The withdrawal limit varies depending on the withdrawal option you want to use.
1xBet Withdrawal Problems
Users can encounter a problem or difficulty when trying to initiate a 1xBet withdrawal. Some might require customer service attention, while the user can fix others. In some cases, it might result from a breach of the website’s terms and conditions, which can affect your winnings or account.
Here are some of the likely problems you might face when you want to withdraw funds from your account:
- Inconsistent bank details and names can be a withdrawal problem on 1xBet. Therefore, the names and details used for making a deposit must be consistent with the details you use for your withdrawal.
- Another problem a user can face is not meeting the wagering requirements, especially for bonus winnings. This will make it challenging to make your withdrawal.
- Suppose 1xBet discovers that you run more than one account on their website; this could hinder withdrawals on the platform. Furthermore, it shows that you violated the rules of the betting site. Therefore, the website will take appropriate action.
- 1xBet withdrawal problems might also result from a glitch on the website or an issue from your bank.
1xBet provides customer service for you to reach out to when you encounter problems you don’t know how to solve. You can reach customer support via email, phone number, or social media.
Let’s answer some common questions about 1xBet and 1xBet withdrawal time.
1xBet bonus withdrawal requires you to meet certain conditions before withdrawing your bonus. The betting platform will automatically transfer the bonus funds to your main account balance when you meet these conditions. You can then choose to withdraw or place bets with it. It is essential to understand the terms and conditions of the bonus so that you won’t lose it. Information about bonuses is usually attached to the bonus.
The withdrawal varies depending on the withdrawal option you want to use.
The 1xBet withdrawal method to the bank is the same process as the other methods. First, go to “My Account” from the menu option and click on “Withdraw.” Then, choose the payment option that has your bank as one of the options and confirm your withdrawal. After that, 1xBet will send your funds to your bank account.
1xBet will send your withdrawal SMS code to you when you want to withdraw your funds. In addition, the code will help you approve your withdrawal request.
Unfortunately, the site can reject your 1xBet withdrawals for many reasons. This guide already explains some of the problems you might encounter while trying to withdraw your funds. It can be due to inconsistent bank details, website glitches, etc.