Betting involves depositing and withdrawing funds. We will look at the Bet9ja withdrawal process and every other point on how to withdraw from Bet9ja.
How to Withdraw the Bet9ja Bonus?
New bettors on Bet9ja can get a Bet9ja first deposit bonus. This is 100% of your first deposit plus 50% of the same deposit for the casino section. To access this bonus, you can use the Bet9ja promotion code. The maximum amount for this bonus is N100,000. To withdraw it, you have to meet some wagering requirements. Here are the wagering requirements.
- You must bet the whole sports bonus 10 times in the sports markets.
- The bets will be on games with at least 3.0 odds.
- Then, you must make the bets within 30 days of receiving this bonus.
- The casino bonus must be wagered 40 times in the casino section on some games, including ‘Spin and Win’, ‘Lucky Dice’, ‘Take the Shot’, ‘Hot Shot’, ‘Africa Roulette’, ‘Baccarat’.
- Also, the casino bonus minimum bet per game is N50, and the maximum is N10,000.
When you meet these requirements for the sports and casino bonus, you will then be able to withdraw your Bet9ja bonus to your bank account.
Bet9ja Withdrawal Rules
The Bet9ja withdrawal process is easy, and you can do it within 24 banking hours. However, the bookmaker has some rules concerning the withdrawal process. Here are some of them.
- First, you can only withdraw after you have completed the account verification process.
- The bookmaker will only approve withdrawals on bonus money after meeting the wagering requirements.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is N1,000, while the maximum amount is N 9,999,999 per day.
- You can make a Bet9ja withdrawal only to a Nigerian account in Naira.
- The name on your Bet9ja account must match the name on the bank account you want to withdraw to.
How to Withdraw Money from a Bet9ja Account?
We will now look at the very process of withdrawing funds from a Bet9ja account. First, we have already mentioned that the bookmaker has only one withdrawal channel, and that is to a Nigerian bank account domiciled in Naira. This makes it easy to withdraw for most people in Nigeria. And customers can do this either on the mobile app, the mobile lite or the desktop site.
The steps below demonstrate how to withdraw on mobile.
- Open the Bet9ja mobile app and log into your account.
- Click on the ‘My account’ button at the top of the page.
- Next, click on ‘Cashier’, then ‘Withdraw’.
- Confirm your withdrawal account or choose another and input the amount you want to withdraw.
- Finally, click on ‘Confirm’ to finish the transaction, and the operator will process your withdrawal request.
This follows a similar pattern to how to withdraw on mobile. Follow the steps below to withdraw from Bet9ja mobile lite app.
- First, head to the Bet9ja mobile lite and log into your account.
- Click on the ‘Account’ icon at the top left of the page and click on the ‘Cashier’ option.
- Then, click on the withdrawal option and choose the bank account you want to withdraw into.
- Next, enter your withdrawal amount and click on ‘Confim.’
- Your withdrawal request will be queued for processing.
Here are the steps to withdraw from the Bet9ja desktop site.
- Head over to the Bet9ja website and log into your account.
- Click on the ‘My account’ at the top of the page.
- Next, click on the ‘Cashier’ tab.
- Then, click on ‘Withdraw’ from the cashier menu and confirm that your withdrawal details are correct.
- Next, input the amount you want to withdraw.
- Finally, click on ‘Confirm’, and the bookmaker will process your withdrawal request.
Bet9ja Withdrawal Problems
The withdrawal process on Bet9ja is simple. All you need is a Nigerian bank account to receive your withdrawals. But it is possible to experience issues when trying to withdraw from the bookmaker. Here are a few Bet9ja withdrawal problems you might encounter.
Withdrawing to the Wrong Bank Account
Bet9ja has only one withdrawal channel, which is withdrawal to a bank account. It also stipulates that the account name on your Bet9ja account must match that of your bank account. So if you try to withdraw to a bank account that doesn’t match the name on your Bet9ja account, it will not go through.
If your bank account name is different from your Bet9ja account, you must change it. And to do that, you have to reach any of the customer care channels.
Trying to Withdraw Your Bonus Money
The bonus money you get from Bet9ja, whether the first deposit bonus or any other bonus, cannot be withdrawn before you fulfil the requirements. So the bookmaker will decline your Bet9ja withdrawal request on your bonus money if you try to withdraw bonus money without meeting the wagering requirements.
Not Having Enough Funds to Withdraw
The minimum amount of money you can withdraw on Bet9ja is N1,000. So if you don’t have up to that in your account, you cannot complete the Bet9ja withdrawal process. And if you input in an amount that is more than the money in your account, Bet9ja will decline your withdrawal request.
You cannot withdraw any money from your Bet9ja account if your account is not verified. Even though you can deposit money, place bets and possibly win those bets. You can’t access the Bet9ja withdrawal process if your account is not verified. To verify your account, click on the link sent to your email immediately after completing the registration process on the bookmaker. Alternatively, you can contact the customer care team at the bookmaker.
Bet9ja Withdrawal FAQs
We have come to the end of the Bet9ja withdrawal process. Here are some frequently asked questions about how to withdraw from bet9ja.
To withdraw, head over to the bookmaker’s website and log into your account. Next, click on the ‘My account’ tab, click on ‘Cashier’ and click on ‘Withdraw. Finally, choose your preferred withdrawal channel, input your details and the amount you want to withdraw and your withdrawal request will be sent for processing.
The Bet9ja withdrawal takes up to 24 hours to reflect in your bank account. If it takes longer, you might want to contact the customer care team.
Here are a few reasons why you can’t withdraw. First is if you want to withdraw less than N1,000. It is the minimum withdrawal amount, and you can’t withdraw lower than that. It could also be that you are not withdrawing to an account with the same name as your registered name on the bookmaker.
The minimum amount you can withdraw on Bet9ja is N1,000.
To change your withdrawal account on Bet9ja, you must contact the customer service team.
You can only withdraw the amount you have in your account in Bet9ja. Therefore, if you post a Bet9ja withdrawal request for an amount greater than the money in your account, it will be declined. Also, keep in mind that the minimum withdrawal amount is N1,000.
While you can place a withdrawal request on your account on the weekend, it won’t reflect in your bank account for at least one working day. This is the maximum time for withdrawal requests to be processed by the bookmaker and bank.