This BetKing deposit guide will help you manage your money with your betting account. We will tell you how to deposit on BetKing – and the different payment methods that you can use.
BetKing Welcome Bonus
Before we start showing you how to deposit on BetKing we should first mention that there is no specific BetKing welcome offer at the current time. There are plenty of other promotions that can be claimed using the VIPBET BetKing Nigeria promo code if needed, though.
One example is the Welcome offer: Bet and Get 25,000 Naira in Free bets!
How to Deposit on Your BetKing Account With an ATM Card
One of the most popular will be with an ATM card. This is how to make a BetKing deposit using this popular payment method.
- First, locate an ATM
- Enter your card and type in your PIN
- Select your account type
- Enter the 04314801 merchant code number
- Next, enter your own user ID
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit into your account
- Finally enter your phone number for the confirmation SMS
How to Deposit on BetKing Via Paystack
You may prefer to use Paystack for your BetKing deposit. Here is the step-by-step guide.
- First of all, log into your BetKing customer account
- Then click on the deposit option and select the Paystack option
- Enter how much you want to put into your BetKing account
- Select whether you want to use a card or through your bank
- You will then need to accept and enter your bank details
- Next, enter your PIN
- Complete the process and your account will be credited immediately with your BetKing deposit
How to Deposit on Your BetKing Account via Zenith Bank USSD Code
There are a number of different ways you can deposit using your phone depending on your bank. This is a BetKing USSD code version with a Zenith account number..
- First of all you will need to dial 9666*7842# on your mobile phone
- Next you will need to provide your BetKing user ID
- Follow that by stating how much you want to deposit
- Entering your PIN is the next step
- You will receive a notification to confirm the deposit. Your account will be credited within 24 hours
Fund Your BetKing Account With *737#
If you have a GTBank account you will be able to complete the BetKing deposit process using the USSD code 737. This is how you deposit funds into your account using this method.
- Dial 73750*AMOUNT*153# on your mobile phone
- Then enter your six or seven digit BetKing user ID
- Next, enter your PIN or the last four numbers on your GTB card
- Complete the payment and await a confirmation notification
How to Deposit into a BetKing Account with Access Bank USSD Code
Access Bank is one of the biggest in Nigeria and is another way you can make a BetKing deposit.
- Use the *901# code to transfer money from Access Bank
- Enter the BetKing user ID
- Then enter the amount you wish to deposit
- Enter your PIN
- You will then receive confirmation of your BetKing deposit
Fund BetKing Account with a Recharge Card
You may be able to deposit funds into your BetKing account using a recharge card. Just follow the usual procedure and confirm your deposit.
Fund Your BetKing Account with Quickteller
The Quickteller BetKing deposit method is very simple – and quick, unsurprisingly. Here is the guide to that payment method.
- To start off, enter your six or seven digit BetKing user ID
- Then you will have to enter your phone number and email
- Now check all your details that you have entered
- Update any card details and click on the ‘pay’ button
- Your payment receipt will then be shown
- You will also receive an email notification
- Your account will be credited immediately with your BetKing deposit
How to Transfer Money from BetKing Account to Bank Account
Once you have started winning bets you may want to withdraw funds from your BetKing account too. Although the withdrawal wait time is usually a little longer than deposits due to banking and security regulations, the process is just as easy to complete.
- To start off you will need to log into your BetKing customer account using your username and password
- Then click on the ‘my account’ button in the top right hand corner of the screen
- Click on ‘withdrawal’ and enter your bank account number
- Select your bank from the drop down menu
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw
- To finish off, click on ‘accept’ to confirm the transaction request
Transfer Money from Your BetKing Account to Another BetKing Account
Customers are not allowed to hold more than one customer account at BetKing. So you will not be able to transfer funds between customer accounts.
How to Transfer Money to BetKing Using a Phone
Many of the payment methods we have already outlined in this guide use a mobile phone to deposit funds into a BetKing customer account. If you have not been able to find your specific method, take a look on the site or get in touch with the customer support team for help.
Change Bank Account on BetKing
If you wish to change the bank account that funds your BetKing customer account you can add a new one – and all the relevant details in the ‘my account’ section. If you are unable to do this just get in touch with the help team and they should be able to talk you through the process.