Frapapa is a bookmaker available in Nigeria that claims to offer some of the best odds around. The operator has quite a few features in the sports betting section including a cash-out function as well.
Once registered, you can claim the Frapapa promotional code bonus after you deposit on Frapapa. There are a few different ways for punters in Nigeria to deposit on Frapapa.
In this article, we’ll be providing steps that punters can use for each of the ways to deposit on Frapapa.
Frapapa Welcome Bonus
Frapapa in Nigeria has a couple of exciting welcome bonuses. Once you fund Frapapa account, you can either select the sports or the casino welcome bonus.
In the sports betting section, the bonus is a match of 100% up to ₦20,000 Free Bet. And in the casino section, the bonus is for the casino and virtuals. The bonus is a 600% match on the deposit up to ₦50,000.
How To Deposit on Frapapa via Transfer?
One of the ways to deposit on Frapapa is using the transfer method. Before you can make your deposit, you need to complete your Frapapa registration. To do this, you simply need to fill out the registration form and you’re done.
After you fund Frapapa, you can also avail any of the welcome bonuses or other promotions that are available.
To deposit on Frapapa via Transfer, use the following instructions:
- After launching the Frapapa website, login to your account and go to the “Deposits” section.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit. This can be any amount within the limits of Frapapa.
- Select “Paystack” or “Interswitch” as the method and click “Proceed Payment.” If you’ve chosen “Paystack” select “Pay Securely with Paystack.”
- Choose “Transfer as your deposit mode and copy the generated account number and paste it in the “Transfer” section of your bank app.
- Select the name of the bank account generated and enter the amount. Follow the prompts on your bank app to complete the transaction.
One thing to note is that the generated account number expires after 30 minutes.
How To Deposit on Frapapa via my Bank?
You can also use the GT bank to make your deposit at Frapapa. For this, you need to have a Frapapa account but don’t necessarily have to be logged in at the time.
Instead, you need to be using the GT bank app and be logged into your account to make the payment. To complete the payment, follow these instructions:
- First, you need to login to your GT Bank account on the bank’s app and click on “payment.” From there, select “Sport and Gaming” and select your Frapapa account.
- Under category, select “Frapapa” and under product, select “Soloti Gaming.”
- Input your Frapapa user ID of 7 digits, registered phone number, and the amount you want to deposit. Then click on “Continue.”
- Next, enter your 4-digit pin and click on “Done” to complete the transaction.
Your Frapapa account will be immediately credited. And for each transaction, you will be charged a service charge of ₦ 50. The minimum deposit amount using this method is ₦ 100.
How To Deposit In Frapapa via USSD?
You can use one of two methods on how to deposit on Frapapa using USSD. You can either use the GT Bank services or Paystack to make a deposit using USSD.
To make your USSD deposit using Paystack, use the following steps:
- Login to your Frapapa account and go to the “Deposits” section. From there, enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- After proceeding to payment, click on the USSD widget from the options that appear in the prompt.
- Click on Paystack afterward and complete your deposit using USSD.
To make your USSD payment via GT Bank, follow these steps:
- First, go to your phone’s keypad and dial *737*50*amount*519#. After this, you will start to receive prompts.
- For the first prompt, enter your user ID and then enter your 737 pin or token code.
- Once you confirm the transaction, your account will be instantly credited with the amount.
There is also a service charge of ₦ 20 for you to complete the payment.
How To Deposit in Frapapa via Interswitch Webpay?
Interswitch Webpay without transfer is another method to fund Frapapa. The method is instant and Frapapa does not require any charges for this form of payment.
To complete your deposit on Frapapa using the Interswitch Webpay method, we’ve listed the following set of instructions:
- First launch the Frapapa website and login to your account using your user ID and password. Afterward, go to the “Deposits” section.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit. The minimum deposit for this method is ₦ 100 and then click on the “Deposit” icon under the Interswitch logo.
- Click on “Proceed Payment” and select your preferred payment method from the list of options.
This method is instant. And once you complete the payment, your Frapapa account will be credited instantly. This method doesn’t incur any charges or costs taken by Frapapa itself.
The maximum amount you can deposit using this method is ₦ 1,000,000.
You can add payment methods on Frapapa. For this, first you need to launch the Frapapa website and login to your account. Afterwards, you need to visit your profile by clicking on the “Balance” icon and entering the “My Profile” tab.
From there, you need to click on the “Payment Accounts” tab and then go to the “Personal” icon. This is the tab where you can add or remove payment accounts.
Once in this window, click on the “Add accounts” option and follow the prompts. From here, you will have to enter your bank details for the account you want to setup on the account.
To transfer money from your Frapapa account to your bank account, you can use the Frapapa deposits. For this, first login to your Frapapa account and make sure that you have a payment method set.
Once you login to your account, click on the icon displaying your balance. From there, go to the “Withdrawals” tab and enter the amount you wish to transfer. Afterwards, click on the bank details for the bank account to which you want to transfer the funds.
Make sure you have sufficient balance and then click on the “Withdrawal” icon. The funds should be transferred to your bank account.
Funds deposited to Frapapa may be used for betting purposes only. According to the Terms and Conditions of Frapapa, you can’t use your account to store idle money or funds that you’re not currently using.