Knowing how to complete your Parimatch deposit is an essential step in betting after you have completed your Parimatch registration. The bookmaker offers a wide range of payment options for bettors to choose from.
Here is a guide showing you how to deposit with the operator. You will also learn how to transfer money to your Parimatch account with your phone.
How to Deposit on your Parimatch Account with Opay?
Whether you’re new or already have an account with the bookmaker, follow these simple instructions to complete your Parimatch deposit via Opay.
- First, you must have an Opay account to deposit on Parimatch with Opay.
- Open the Opay app on your mobile phone and log into your Opay account (or sign-up for an account with Opay if you don’t have one).
- Ensure you have sufficient balance in your Opay account and select the betting option from the homepage.
- Next, select “Parimatch” from the drop-down list of accepted bookmakers (service providers).
- Next, enter your betting account’s login information.
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit and click the “Pay” icon.
- Finally, enter your password to validate the transaction.
Opay deposits are processed instantly; you can be betting in no time.
How to Deposit in Parimatch via Paystack?
You can also complete your Parimatch deposit using Paystack by following the step-by-step guide below:
- Log in to your Parimatch account.
- Next, click on “Deposit.”
- Then enter the amount you wish to deposit and click on “Continue.” This action will direct you to a Paystack checkout page.
- Next, enter your card details.
- Click on “Pay” to finalise the transaction.
Furthermore, when using Paystack for your Parimatch deposit, you can choose to pay via card, bank, USSD, or transfer. However, only Guarantee Trust, Kuda and Zenith Bank support transactions via the bank. Also, USSD transactions are available only for GTB users, while transfers are strictly for Wema Bank users.
To pay via bank, USSD or transfer, follow the abovementioned steps and choose the method you want once you get to the Paystack checkout page.
How to Deposit on your Parimatch Account with Flutterwave?
The sportsbook’s commitment to providing its users with a safe and secure digital payment experience resulted in its partnership with Flutterwave. Flutterwave is a pan-African FinTech provider that offers global payment solutions to over a million merchants across the continent.
Here are the steps for completing your Parimatch deposit using Flutterwave – it is relatively quick and takes only a few minutes. Bettors must possess a Flutterwave account to use this method.
- Sign in to your Flutterwave account.
- Navigate to the menu on the dashboard and select “Payment.”
- Enter your betting account login information.
- Input the amount you wish to deposit.
- Finally, enter your password to complete the transaction.
How to Transfer Money to a Parimatch Account with a Phone?
Parimatch users can access the platform from a desktop or a mobile device. Follow these steps to transfer money to your Parimatch account with your phone.
- Log into your Parimatch account on your mobile phone.
- Next, tap on “Deposit.”
- Choose your preferred method from the list of options.
- Next, enter the amount you wish to deposit and click on “Continue”.
- Finally, enter your card details and click “Pay” to complete the transaction.
While Paystack is the default Parimatch deposit method, you can choose other payment options. If you prefer Opay or Flutterwave, you must have an account with these payment platforms. Download the Opay app or visit the Flutterwave website on your phone to get started. Furthermore, you need to fund your Opay or Flutterwave account before you can use any of them.
Transfer Money from your Parimatch Account to Another Parimatch Account
Currently, Parimatch does not allow users to transfer money from their Parimatch account to another Parimatch account. However, this could be a feature which Parimatch will create in the future.
How to Change Bank Accounts on Parimatch
Users can only change bank accounts if they’ve made a transaction on the platform before. Here is how you can change your bank account on the platform.
- Login to your Parimatch account.
- Tap on the icon displaying your account balance which will direct you to the new page.
- Select “Personal data” from the drop-down list and enter your bank account details in the fields provided.
- Finally, click on the “Save” button.
Due to the bookmaker’s strict KYC policies, you might need to contact customer support to begin the process of changing your personal data.
Parimatch Promo Code and Bonus
When creating an account, new customers can claim a 100% first deposit bonus up to ₦150,000. You must tick the “I want the bonus” checkbox during registration and enter a Parimatch promo code if you have one available to qualify. Furthermore, you must adhere to the following wagering requirements to withdraw these bonus funds.
- You must wager the bonus amount at least ten times.
- Only place multi-bets with at least 2.0 odds.
Once you fulfil these requirements, you can withdraw your money successfully. A minimum deposit of ₦2,000 is required. In addition, you must make a deposit in the first 14 days of creating the account to be eligible for this bonus.
Now that you know how to deposit on Parimatch, you can proceed to fund your account. You may also want to check some of the frequently asked questions below about the Parimatch deposit.
The minimum deposit you can deposit on Parimatch is ₦100.
Parimatch allows bettors to deposit using various payment methods, including OPay, Paystack, and Flutterwave. Hence, users can choose the payment method which is most convenient for them.
Unfortunately, you can not change the currency in your Parimatch account if you are situated in Nigeria; you can only deposit in Naira. You can only change the currency if you travel to another country where Parimatch is licensed.