Premier Bet is a popular sports betting company that is currently operating in many parts of the world and it even offers a Premier Bet promo code. This article is about the Premier Bet deposit method in those regions.
About Premier Bet Deposit
Premier Bet is currently operating in Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Uganda, Tanzania, and many other parts of the world. For each of these locations, there are varying payment methods available.
Premier Bet Deposit Guide: Ghana
Premier Bet Ghana offers four deposit methods for local punters.
First, we’ll be elaborating a bit on the deposit methods. The minimum and maximum deposits for this method are 1 GHS and 3000 GHS unless mentioned otherwise.
- First, login to your Premier Bet account and go to deposits.
- Select the voucher option and enter the voucher code you previously purchased.
- Confirm the transaction and your account will be credited with the voucher amount.
Vouchers must be used within 30 days. The minimum and maximum deposits are 1 GHS and 250 GHS.
MTN Mobile Money and Airtel Tigo Mobile Money Deposits
- Login to your account on Premier Bet and navigate to the ‘deposits’ section.
- Select MTN Mobile Money or Airtel Tigo and enter a new number if you don’t have one set. Enter your deposit amount.
- Confirm by clicking “Next” and the amount will be credited to your account.
- Login to your Premier Bet account and select Vodafone from deposits.
- Dial *100# and select ‘4 Make Payment’ and click on ‘4 Generate Voucher’
- Enter your voucher code and your deposit amount. Select the phone number and press “Next”
Premier Bet Deposit Guide: Tanzania
Moving forwards, the deposits in Tanzania can be made using Vouchers, Vodacom, TigoPesa, Airtel, Zantel and Selcom. Minimum and maximum deposits are 500 TZS and 3,000,000 TZS unless stated otherwise.
- Select Vouchers from the “Deposits” section of your Premier Bet account.
- Enter the voucher code, click “Next” and the money will be credited to your account.
Vodacom and TigoPesa Deposits
- Using your registered phone number, dial *150*01# to view the Vodacom of TigoPesa menu.
- Select “4 Payment” > “3 Pay Companies” > “Premier Bet.”
- Enter the business number “500700,” reference “PB,” and enter the amount.
- Confirm your pin and complete the transaction.
Airtel and Zantel Deposits
- Login to your Premier Bet account, click on deposit and select either Airtel or Zantel.
- Enter your deposit amount and select the number. Add a new phone number if you don’t already have one.
- Click “Next” and the transaction will be complete.
- Contact an agent or Selcom Pay Point and request a deposit.
- Provide your registered phone number or ID and your account will be credited instantly.
Premier Bet Deposit Guide: Zambia
Here, you can find that the deposit can be made using Airtel, Zamtel and MTN Mobile Money. The minimum and maximum deposits using these methods are 5 ZMW and 20,000 ZMW.
Airtel, Zamtel and MTN Mobile Money Deposits
- Login to your Premier Bet account and click on “Deposit” at the top of your screen.
- From the deposits section, select Airtel, Zamtel or MTN Mobile Money from the drop down list of deposit options.
- Select your registered number from the phone number field or add one if you haven’t already added it.
- Click on “Next” and your transaction will be complete.
Premier Bet Deposit Guide: Malawi
What is interesting is that deposits in Malawi can be done using National Bank transfers, FDH Bank Transfers, TNM MPAMBA, Airtel Money, and Vouchers.
Malawi National Bank Deposit
- Dial *626#, select “Account” and enter your PIN.
- Select “Send Money” and Service for “Sports Betting Wallet.”
- Enter your Premier Bet customer ID and enter your deposit amount.
- Confirm your transaction.
The minimum and maximum deposits are 100 K and 150000 K.
FDH Bank Deposit
- Dial *525# and select Mobile Banking, FDH Wallet or UFULI Digital Account.
- Select “Payments” and “Bet Payment.”
- Insert your Premier Bet Client Number and amount.
- Confirm the transaction.
The Minimum and maximum deposits are 100 K and 150000 K.
TNM MPAMBA Deposit
- Dial *444#, click on “Payments” and select “Betting.”
- Click on Premier Bet and enter your deposit amount.
- Insert your Mpamba PIN and your account will be credited within 30 seconds.
Minimum and maximum deposits are 300 MWK and 150,000 MWK.
Airtel Mobile Money
- Login to your account, click deposits and enter the amount.
- Select Airtel Mobile Money and click on “Proceed Payment” to complete the transaction.
- Login to your Premier Bet account click on Deposit and enter the amount.
- Click on the voucher option and “Proceed Payment” and enter your voucher code to complete the transaction.
Premier Bet Deposit Guide: Rwanda
What is more, the deposits can be done using MTN Mobile Money, Airtel, and Vouchers.
MTN Mobile Money and Airtel Deposits
- Login to your Premier Bet account and click on “Deposit.”
- Choose MTN Mobile Money or Airtel as the payment method.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit and select your MTN phone number or Airtel phone number. If you don’t have one, insert a new phone number.
- Click on “Next” and your transaction will be complete.
- Login to your Premier Bet account, go to “Deposits” and select the voucher option.
- Insert your voucher code and click on “Next” to complete the transaction.
Below are some deposit-related FAQs to finish off today’s article.
Premier Bet is currently operating in multiple countries and the deposit methods depend on the region and on the currency.
The minimum and maximum deposits depend on the deposit method that the player is using. It also depends on the region of the player since different regions use different currencies.