This 22Bet withdrawal guide shows Tanzanian customers all the ways they can transfer funds from their betting accounts. Read on to find out more about the payment methods, minimum withdrawals and the 22Bet welcome offer.
22Bet Withdrawal Guide for Tanzania
Overall, this betting platform has a wide variety of payment methods that players can use for withdrawals. Bank transfers, credit cards, online payment systems, mobile banking, and cryptocurrencies are all included in withdrawals requests.
Below, we highlight all of the 22Bet withdrawal methods and provide withdrawal request guides for players.
How to Withdraw at 22Bet Using a Debit Card?
First, 22Bet players can process funds from their betting account to debit cards, including Visa and MasterCard. However, processing times for this method are slightly longer (one to five business days) compared to other methods.
Also, players can only withdraw to the same card they made a deposit with.
Here, we guide bettors on how to complete a withdrawal to debit cards.
- To begin, customers log on to their account, head to ‘Payment’, then select ‘Withdraw’.
- Next, players select Visa or MasterCard from the options available.
- Then, payers input how much they wish to deposit and fill out the withdrawal form.
- To finish, bettors confirm the transaction. The bookmaker processes the withdrawal to the bank account.
How to Withdraw at 22Bet via Payment Systems?
Today, payment systems such as Skrill and Neteller are popular around the world. Bettors can also use these methods to withdraw funds from their betting accounts.
At 22Bet, players can use payment systems to withdraw funds and these are often processed within 24 hours.
Below, our step-by-step guide shows players how to complete the withdrawal process via online payment systems.
- To get started, customers use their login details to access their account, and they then head to the payment section.
- From here, bettors choose their preferred payment system from the list, such as Skrill or Neteller.
- Then, players enter the amount they wish to deposit and continue.
- Finally, bettors will be redirected to log in and confirm their payment on the platform’s login page.
How to Withdraw at 22Bet through Mobile Banking?
Alternatively, if bettors want to make a 22Bet withdrawal via mobile, they can do so by following these steps.
- First, bettors can log into their account and select the ‘Payment’ option and ‘Withdraw’.
- Secondly, players choose their preferred mobile provider and enter their mobile number.
- Next, they input how much to withdraw from their bookmaker account.
- Lastly, bettors click confirm, and the withdrawal should be processed and completed within a few minutes.
How to Withdraw at 22Bet with Cryptocurrency?
Recently, cryptocurrency has become a popular payment method. This also applies to betting sites and bettors, who are using the method more frequently. However, there are differences between using cryptocurrency and TZS.
Cryptocurrency uses bitcoin and other non-national currencies via digital platforms.
22Bet supports these withdrawals, and they are usually processed instantly. Below, we guide bettors through how to withdraw by using cryptocurrency.
- Bettors head to their online betting site account and select the ‘Payment’ option.
- From the list of available methods, bettors scroll to Cryptocurrency.
- Once selected, players will see a list of supported cryptocurrency providers. To continue, customers choose their preferred provider.
- To finish, players enter the amount to withdraw and confirm.
22Bet Withdrawal Problems
Occasionally, bettors may encounter some issues when trying to withdraw funds from their bookmaker account. However, customers can resolve such issues with a few simple steps. In this section, we highlight some common customer problems when withdrawing.
Firstly, bettors may notice some withdrawals take longer than the specified time for that method. For instance, a withdrawal to Skrill should take up to 24 hours.
If it takes longer, players can contact the customer support staff and outline the issue. In addition, bettors may need to provide proof of their withdrawal to proceed with solving the problem.
Second, bettors may find difficulty withdrawing funds if they make their deposits by a different method. For example, if a player deposited through a debit card and wanted to transfer to bitcoin or cryptocurrency, this is not possible.
Therefore, bettors must make their deposits and withdrawals to the same method.
22Bet Withdrawal Tanzania FAQs
Below, we answer some of the most common questions about the 22Bet withdrawal process and methods.
The minimum withdrawal depends on the payment method.
There are no maximum withdrawal amounts specified on the bookmaker’s site.
Currently, withdrawal times vary. The betting site completes some methods instantly, such as cryptocurrency. However, for bank transfers, withdrawals can take a few days, while payment systems like Neteller and Skrill can take up to 24 hours.
Firstly, players check if the method they want to use is supported by the bookmaker. Then, bettors can also see if they have met the minimum withdrawal amount.