Sports bettors in Tanzania who would like to use the Premier Bet Tanzania welcome bonus and register with this sportsbook should know how to make a deposit on this platform. If you want to discover how to make a Premier Bet deposit, keep reading this review.
Premier Bet Deposit Guide for Tanzania
The Tanzanian punters have plenty of payment options available if they want to make a Premier Bet deposit. They can choose one of the several methods, and these are
- Premier Bet Voucher
- Vodacom Mpesa
- Tigo Pesa
- Zantel Ezypesa
- Selcom Paypoint
You can learn more about each of these methods below. If you are interested in how to cash out your funds from the site, check out our Premier Bet withdrawal methods guide.
How To Deposit With Premier Bet Voucher?
If you want to make a deposit by using Premier Bet Voucher, you will need to complete the following steps:
- Firstly you need to purchase a Voucher from the agent at any of the Premier Bet shops.
- Secondly, you need to log in to your Premier Bet account.
- Then click on the ‘Deposit’ button at the top of the screen.
- In addition, you can choose any of the available bonuses, but remember that only one bonus can be active at a time. You will receive the selected bonus funds after you complete the deposit.
- Lastly, select the ‘Voucher’ deposit option and insert the Voucher code.
- Afterward, when your Voucher code is validated, the funds will be credited to your account and ready for use.
How To Deposit Via Vodacom Mpesa?
Moreover, to deposit at Premier Bet by using Vodacom Mpesa, you must link your Vodacom phone number to the Premier Bet account. Here is what you need to do:
- Firstly use your Vodacom phone number linked to your Premier Bet account, and dial *150*00# to open the Vodacom Menu.
- Then enter number 4 for ‘Payment’ in the Vodacom Menu.
- Additionally, enter 4 again for ‘Pay Companies’ and type in ‘Premier Bet’.
- Then enter the business number “500700” and the reference PB.
- Afterward, insert the amount you want to deposit and confirm the transaction.
- Lastly, you must enter your pin to complete the payment, followed by the confirmation message from Vodacom.
How To Deposit By Using Tigo Pesa?
Follow the instructions below to make the Premier Bet deposit via Tigo Pesa:
- Firstly, you need to have your Tigo Pesa phone number linked to the Premier Bet account.
- Then you need to dial *150*01# to get into the Tigo Pesa Menu.
- In addition, enter 4 for ‘Payment’ in the Tigo Pesa Menu.
- Then enter 3 for the ‘Pay Companies’ and enter ‘Premier Bet’.
- Afterward, provide the business number “500700” with the reference PB.
- Lastly, enter the amount you wish to deposit and confirm by entering your PIN.
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from Tigo Pesa about your Premier Bet deposit.
How To Deposit With Airtel?
Furthermore, to add funds to your Premier Bet account via Airtel, you need to do the following:
- Firstly log in to your Premier Bet account and click on the ‘Deposit’ option on top of the screen.
- Then, you can choose any of the bonuses you have qualified for, but remember that only one bonus can be activated.
- Further, select the ‘Airtel’ option.
- Also, enter the amount that you would like to deposit (min 500 TZS – max 3 000 000 TZS).
- In addition, select the Airtel phone number linked to your account, or if not, choose the “New phone number” option and add your Airtel number to the Premier Bet account.
- Afterward, click on the ‘Next Step’ to confirm the transaction via the notification provided on your Airtel number.
- Lastly, the funds will be ready for betting.
How To Deposit Via Zantel?
Making a deposit by using Zantel is an easy and straightforward process. And here is what you need to do:
- To do so, you need to log in to your Premier Bet account and click on the ‘Deposit’ option.
- Additionally, select any of the bonuses you have qualified for, and remember that only one bonus can be active at a time.
- Then select the ‘Zantel’ option and enter the amount that you want to add to your betting account (min 500 TZS – max 3 000 000 TZS).
- Afterward, select the Zantel phone number you have linked to your account or add your Zantel number by selecting the “New phone number” option.
- Lastly, click on the ‘Next Step’ after which you will need to approve the transaction via the message received on your Zantel phone number.
How To Deposit With Selcom?
Lastly, you can also make a deposit by using Selcom. And to do so, simply follow the steps below:
- Firstly you must Contact an Agent or a Selcom PayPoint.
- Then ask for a deposit at the Premier Bet.
- In addition, you need to provide the phone number registered to your Premier Bet account.
- When the transaction is done, you will receive a receipt, after which the money will be available in your account.