22bet is no longer a licensed operator in Uganda. We recommend you check out 1xbet instead.
Wondering how to make a 22Bet deposit? Not to worry, since we have compiled a detailed guide on how to fund your account easily. But first, you need to create an account, and as a new player, you can use the 22Bet promo code if you have one to claim the welcome bonus.
22Bet Deposit Guide for Uganda
This is the full list of 22Bet deposit methods in Uganda:
- Airtel Money
- MTN Money
How to Deposit at 22Bet Using MTN and Airtel Money?
At the point of registration, 22Bet asks you to provide a mobile number which is linked to your betting account. This number comes in handy both for transaction and KYC reasons.
Depositing using your MTN or Airtel number is meant to be quick and easy.
For Airtel Money deposits:
- Dial *185#.
- In the user menu pop-up, select the payments option.
- Enter the Airtel Business Number- 550226.
- Specify the amount you wish to deposit.
- Enter your 22Bet username and input your Airtel Money pin to confirm your payment.
- You’ll receive an SMS confirming your payment.
If you are MTN registered:
- Dial *165#.
- In the user menu pop-up, go to the payments option.
- Go to goods and services.
- Enter 22Bet merchant code.
- Input your 22Bet username.
- Specify the amount you wish to deposit and enter your MTN PIN.
- You’ll receive an SMS confirming your payment.
How to Deposit at 22Bet Using Debit/Credit Cards?
22Bet offers Visa and MasterCard. These are the most popular card options in Uganda. These transactions are free, fast, and convenient.
22Bet does not apply any fees beyond what you may incur in the traditional bank charges.
- From the cashier section, click on the deposit option.
- Selected the Visa/MasterCard option.
- Enter your debit/credit card details, including your name, card number, expiry date and the CVV number.
- Enter the amount your wish to deposit and your card PIN.
- Confirm the details and click on the complete button.
- Your fund will be deducted from the card and added to your account instantly.
How to Deposit at 22Bet Using E-wallets?
If you’re familiar with e-wallet options such as Skrill and Neteller, you’ll be happy to include these among your preferred methods of deposit.
E-wallets are known to be instant and, therefore, convenient for making deposits. You get to place bets as soon as you confirm your payment.
The deposit process of funding your account via Skrill or Neteller is as follows:
- Log in to your account and go to the cashier section.
- Click on the deposit methods and choose either Skrill or Neteller.
- Enter the details required, which could either be your email or username.
- Login to your e-wallet account and enter how much you wish to deposit into your 22Bet account.
- The funds will reflect in your account within seconds.
How to Deposit at 22Bet Using Bank Transfers?
You can use bank transfers to move funds from your bank account to the 22Bet account. You’ll be required to provide your bank account details during registration or later on when you’re considering this method for your deposits.
Here are the steps to follow if you prefer funding your 22Bet account via bank transfer:
- From the homepage, click on the deposit option.
- Scroll down to the bank transfer bank option.
- Enter your banking details, including your name, bank account, and name of the bank.
- Key in the amount you wish to transfer and confirm that the details provided are correct.
- Complete the transaction.
- With bank transfers, it usually takes a few days for your funds to reflect in your 22Bet account.
22Bet Deposit Problems
Deposits, unlike withdrawals, are known to go with quite minimal hitches, if any. In fact, with the 22Bet straightforward banking, the chances of problems arising vary from slim to none. Deposits are usually instant, and everything should go down perfectly fine if you diligently follow the steps to deposit.
Deposits don’t come with the stringent conditions that may apply to withdrawals. However, there are limits to be observed and caution to be taken to prevent the possible loss of money. For example, there may be minimum and maximum deposit amounts.
Bank problems can be anything from technical to procedural. Banks tend to apply some of the strictest measures when it comes to bank transfers for security reasons. Some banks also offer limited windows for transactions during weekends and holidays.
Technical issues could arise from system failure or scheduled maintenance. Bank transfer isn’t a favorable option for many Ugandans as it requires disclosure of personal details, which most punters aren’t willing to do.
Technical bookmaker issues could arise from app failure. This translates to interrupted deposits and play. These are rare occurrences, but we just can’t rule them out. Feel free to contact the 22Bet customer service team if you’re trying to log into your account and you seem to be experiencing an unusual delay.
22Bet Deposit Uganda FAQs
Let’s answer some common questions about 22Bet deposits now.
The minimum you can deposit varies depending on your chosen payment option.
E-wallets like Skrill and Neteller allow for instant deposits. Other methods such as card and bank transfers have waiting times varying from instant to utmost 24 hours.
There are instances that could lead to a hitch in the deposit process. It could be something technical or procedural. Consider reaching out to the 22Bet customer service team if your request to deposit is denied.