New customers can complete the Betway registration to set up an account with the bookmaker and access its services. For the need-to-know details and for information on the Betway South Africa sign up code, read our handy guide below.
100% first deposit match up to R1000.00 as a Free Bet.18+. Bet R10 or more on selected games from 7th February to 25th March and you could win a share of R1,000,000 in cash every week. Each bet of R10 or more will earn you a point for the Mega Million leaderboard. T&Cs Apply. Full T&Cs
- Live betting available
- Variety of betting features
- Excellent mobile app
🔍 How to Sign Up at Betway South Africa?
Firstly, we show new customers how they can register Betway accounts online. Overall, completing the Betway sign up takes a few minutes if players have all of their details ready.
Bettors can follow the step by step guide below to sign up at Betway South Africa.
How to open an account at Betway ZA?
- First, head to the betting platform’s homepage by typing the name into your browser or search engine.
Then, the homepage should load.
- Secondly, bettors will see a green and white ‘Sign Up’ button in the top right corner of the page.
To progress, press this button, and a registration form should load.
- Then, new players can fill in the appropriate details via the form.
- Once customers enter their details, they can enter a sign up code: FUTBET in the box.
However, this is an optional step and players can continue the registration process without entering the code.
- To complete, click ‘Next’.
You are now registered at Betway South Africa.
📱 Betway Mobile Registration
Also, bettors can register Betway accounts through the bookmaker’s app. However, players must download and install the app before signing up on this platform. Players can access the download options by heading to the bookmaker’s homepage on their mobile browser.
Once customers have the app on their phones, follow the registration steps here.
- To get started with the register Betway account process through the app, open the Betway South Africa mobile application.
- Then, bettors tap the green and white ‘Sign Up’ button in the top right corner of the page. Next, the registration form will load.
- Here, players enter their personal details, including, mobile number, password, and email address. Once all details are correct, players click the ‘Next’ button.
- On the following page, bettors can complete the sign up at Betway South Africa process by tapping the ‘Register’ button.
Betway Data Free Registration
In addition, the bookmaker offers a data-free option when new players download the app platform. Through data-free registration, players can download and use the app without using up their mobile data. Therefore, players can use all of the app’s services without relying on consistent network data coverage.
🎁 Betway Registration Bonus
Currently, this bookmaker gives new customers a welcome offer when they sign up. Through this registration bonus, players can get a 100% first deposit match up to R1000.00, which is paid as a free bet amount. However, players must make a qualifying deposit and bet via the bookmaker’s site and T&Cs apply too.
❓ What do you Need to Complete the Betway Registration?
When completing the register Betway account steps, players will need their basic personal information (full name, email and phone number. But they also need to be aware of the bookmaker’s terms and conditions before joining. Ultimately, T&Cs are an agreement between the bettor and the company.
Below, we outline some of the main terms for new customers to be aware of.
- Players must be aged 18 or over.
- The registration form must be completed accurately with 100% true details.
- The bookmaker can decline an application if the terms and conditions are not met.
- Players can only open and use one account.
- Also, bettors cannot place bets on behalf of any other person.
- Customers must be located in the legal jurisdiction (South Africa) to open an account.
- The bookmaker can suspend or cancel an account if terms are broken.
🔐 FICA Requirements
Under the Financial Intelligence Centre Act of 2001 (FICA), Betway must legally verify individual accounts through the registration process. Also, the bookmaker must monitor transactions and activity to ensure illegal activity, such as fraud or money laundering, do not take place.
As a result, bettors must upload proof of identity before their account is fully verified and complete. To be FICA compliant, bettors need to provide SA Identity Number or Passport Number.
Betway Registration South Africa FAQ
In this section, we provide answers to some of the most common questions asked about Betway South Africa and about the registration process.