If you are about to make your first Betway withdrawal then you can use some of the instructions in this review.
How To Withdraw Money From Betway South Africa?
There are several ways to withdraw money from Betway South Africa. The first thing to do is to sign up and confirm your account. To help you get started with that we created a ‘How to register a Betway account guide‘. After you do that you can withdraw money with EFT, FNB eWallet, Absa CashSend, Standard Bank Instant Money, 1ForYou Voucher, or Nedbank Send-iMail.
Take a look below for more information about each of these Betway withdrawal methods.
The first payment method that will be covered in this Betway withdrawal review is EFT. Here are the instructions for withdrawing money with this method:
- Firstly visit the official Betway site.
- Then, log into your account.
- Moreover, visit the My Account page.
- Furthermore, select “Withdraw funds”.
- Additionally, choose EFT.
- Add your bank details and enter the desired amount of money you want to withdraw.
- Lastly, click on “Withdraw Now”.
In this Betway withdrawal review you can also learn how to withdraw money with FNB eWallet:
- Firstly visit the Betway site.
- Moreover, log into your account by using your mobile number and password.
- Then, head over to the My Account page.
- Afterward, select the “Withdraw funds” option.
- Then choose FNB eWallet.
- Furthermore, enter the amount that you want to withdraw.
- Click on “Withdraw Now”.
- Lastly, check your details and select “Confirm Withdrawal”.
Players who want to make a withdrawal with Absa CashSend should follow these steps:
- To start with, visit the Betway site and log into your account.
- Then, navigate to the “My Account” page.
- Furthermore, select “Withdraw Funds”.
- Moreover, choose Absa CashSend.
- Afterward, enter the amount that you wish to withdraw.
- Additionally, tap the “Withdraw Now” button.
- Lastly, check your details and select Confirm Withdrawal.
After the last step players will receive their unique 10-digit pin from Absa. To complete the withdrawal process, they should visit any Absa ATM and enter the 10- digit pin. In addition, they will receive an access code via SMS from Betway. They should also add that access code in the ATM when requested to withdraw their funds.
Standard Bank Instant Money
All customers in South Africa who want to make a withdrawal by using Standard Bank Instant Money should do the following:
- To begin with, visit the Betway official site.
- Then log into your Betway account.
- Afterward, head over to the “My Account” page and click on “Withdraw Funds”.
- Then, select Standard Bank Instant Money.
- In addition, confirm your mobile phone number.
- Moreover, enter the amount you would like to withdraw.
- Then you should wait for Standard Bank to send you your unique 10-digit pin and 4-digit access code.
- Furthermore, after receiving your PIN and code via SMS visit your nearest Standard Bank ATM or one of the following retailers: Spar, Macro, Game, Builders Warehouse, Cambridge Food, and Rhino Stores
- Then at the ATM enter your 4-digit code followed by the 10-digit PIN provided in the SMS. You can also visit any of the abovementioned retailers and give the PIN and the code to the cashier.
It’s important that the players contact the Betway support team in case their registered cellphone number is not the same as their current number.
If you want to withdraw money from your Betway account with 1ForYou Voucher you need to complete these steps:
- Firstly, visit the sportsbook’s official site and log into your Betway account.
- Then, go to the “My Account” page that you can find by clicking on the drop-down menu in the top-left corner of the home page.
- Click on “Withdraw Funds”.
- Afterward, choose 1ForYou Voucher from the list of withdrawal methods.
- In addition, confirm your mobile number.
- Then enter the amount you want to withdraw and click on “Withdraw Now”.
- Within 24 hours your withdrawal will be processed and you will receive your 1ForYou Voucher. You should visit your nearest 1ForYou merchant and use your voucher to purchase products that are available with that merchant.
Lastly, players in South Africa can also make a withdrawal with Nedbank Send-iMail. You can find the instruction for this withdrawal option below:
- To begin with, visit the Betway website and log into your account by adding your phone number and password in the designated fields on the home page.
- Also, navigate to the “My Account” page and opt for “Withdraw Funds”.
- Then select Nedbank Send-iMail from the available list.
- Afterward, enter the amount you want to withdraw and click on the “Withdraw Now” button.
- In addition, you should also click on “Confirm Withdrawal”.
- Once the payment has been processed, you will receive an SMS from Nedbank with an OTP PIN.
- Additionally, visit your nearest Nedbank ATM and select “Cardless Transactions”. Select Send-iMail withdrawal and enter the following details:
- Your cellphone number
- Then the OTP PIN.
- The amount that you wanted to withdraw.
- Afterwards, click on “Proceed” and confirm your details.
Betway Withdrawal Time
The Betway withdrawal time will depend on the payment option that the players opt for. What is more, with some payment methods the Betway withdrawal time can be 24 hours whereas others can take up to 3 days.
For example, the EFT withdrawal can take up to 72 hours to be processed. Moreover, FNB eWallet will process your withdrawal once they have verified your bank statement with the details you provided. It can take up from 1 to 2 business days for the transaction to be completed.
In addition, with Absa CashSend it can take up to 72 hours for your withdrawal to be completed. What is more, Standard Bank Instant Money vouchers are valid for 3 years.
Furthermore, the 1ForYou vouchers can take up to 24 hours to be processed. And for Nedbank Send-iMail, the withdrawal can take up from 24 to 48 hours to be reflected on your bank account.
Betway Withdrawal Charges
Another thing that most players in South Africa are probably interested in is the withdrawal fees. However, with this sportsbook, there aren’t any additional fees that players will have to think about while making a withdrawal.
Betway Withdrawal Problems
Even though this operator offers secure and fast payment options, some players can still experience different Betway withdrawal problems. However, some of them can be avoided if the customers are careful during the withdrawal process.
Take a look below at some of the possible Betway withdrawal problems.
Not Enough Funds
If the players don’t have enough funds they can not withdraw money. You need to have a minimum of required funds to withdraw. This would usually be done by initiating a Betway deposit using one of the available payment methods.
Poor Internet Connection
If the players have internet connection problems it may happen that they can not proceed with the withdrawal transaction. Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
Some Transactions Can Take More Time
It takes time for withdrawal transactions to be completed. So take a look at the Betway withdrawal time for your preferred banking option before contacting customer support.
Matching Information On Betting and Bank Account
You must have the same name for your payment method and your betting account. Also, other information must also match, like your phone number and address.
Betway Withdrawal FAQs
If you wish to learn more about the minimum withdrawal on Betway or your daily limits, take a look at the FAQs below:
The Betway welcome sports bonus is reserved only for new players who are opening an account for the first time with the Betway sign up code. The players can get R1,000 in free bets after placing bets that are equal to 3x their initial deposit. The bets need to be odds of 3.0 or higher. After meeting these requirements, players can make a withdrawal.
It takes up from 1 to 3 days for your withdrawal to be completed in South Africa.
The minimum withdrawal on Betway will depend on the methods of payment that the player opts for. If you want to know what is the minimum withdrawal for a specific payment option, contact the operator’s customer support.
There is no limit on how much you can withdraw from Betway, but high payouts are checked by the security team.
All of the payment options available with Betway provide safe transactions. It only depends on which one you prefer.
Cash out option allows you to take an early payout of your bet before the events on the betting slip are settled. This option is available to punters in South Africa.