The next step after a successful bet is to withdraw the money into your bank account. Understanding the Fafabet withdrawal process is important because you must meet some conditions before withdrawing from your Fafabet account. In this article, we examine the Fafabet withdrawal process and the different conditions you must meet to withdraw from Fafabet.
How Do I Make a Withdrawal with Fafabet in South Africa?
You can withdraw from Fafabet using the desktop or Fafabet app. There are three Fafabet withdrawal options to move money from your Fafabet account to your bank or mobile money account. But before we go into the specific Fafabet withdrawal methods, we give a generic step-by-step guide on how to withdraw from Fafabet.
- Log into your Fafabet account on the mobile or desktop site.
- Click on the ‘My Account’ button at the top of the page.
- Select your preferred channel out of the three Fafabet withdrawal methods.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Click ‘Proceed Withdrawal’, and your withdrawal request will be submitted for approval.
What Are the Different Ways to Withdraw from Fafabet in South Africa
There are only three Fafabet withdrawal methods: Bank transfer, OTT and OZOW. We analyse the details of these Fafabet withdrawal options below and how to withdraw from them.
How to Withdraw from Fafabet Using the Bank Transfer Option
You can withdraw your money into your account in the 4 major banks in South Africa. The Fafabet minimum withdrawal amount is R50, while the maximum is R3000 daily and R25,000 monthly. The Fafabet withdrawal time using the bank transfer option is 2-5 business days, and charges may be incurred. Follow the steps below to withdraw using the bank transfer option.
- Log into your Fafabet account and click the ‘Account’ tab.
- In your account management section, click the ‘Withdrawal’ tab.
- Select the bank transfer method, and the fields will be prefilled with your bank account details.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw and click ‘Proceed Withdrawal.’
- Your withdrawal request will be submitted and will be paid out once it is approved.
How to Withdraw from Fafabet Using OTT
OTT is an online payment channel that allows users to move money to and from their bank accounts. With instant money and e-wallet features, bettors can complete the Fafabet deposit with this channel. You can use the OTT option to withdraw from your Fafabet to your Standard Bank and FNB accounts.
The minimum withdrawal amount using the OTT channel is R50, while the maximum is R5,000. The Fafabet withdrawal time for the OTT option is 24-48 hours. However, if it is your first time withdrawing, it may take about 48 hours. Follow the steps below to withdraw using OTT.
- Visit your Fafabet account and click the Account button.
- On your profile dashboard, click the Withdrawal tab.
- Choose the OTT option to choose between FNB or Standard Bank.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Click the ‘Proceed Withdrawal’ button to submit your withdrawal request.
- The bookmaker will process this request and pay the amount in 24 to 48 hours.
How to Withdraw from Fafabet Using OZOW
OZOW is another payment channel that is very popular among South African bettors. To use OZOW, connect it to your bank account and enter your bank account details in your profile on Fafabet.
The minimum withdrawal amount using OZOW is R20, while the maximum is R100,000. It is free to use this channel, and the transfer will be completed in 48 hours. Follow the steps below to withdraw using OZOW.
- Go to the Fafabet website and log into your account.
- Navigate to your betting profile and select the withdrawal option.
- Select the OZOW option and the bank you used to make a deposit.
- The withdrawal page will be pre-filled with your banking details.
- If you have not filled in your banking details, you can click the ‘Update IBAN’ link to do so.
- Confirm it is the right banking details on the page, then enter the amount you want to withdraw.
- Click on ‘Proceed withdrawal’ to initiate your withdrawal request.
- The bookmaker will process your request and deposit the money into your bank account within 24-48 hours.
All these three channels are easy to use, but they all have different benefits. We compare the withdrawal details for the three withdrawal channels below.
|Fafabet withdrawal methods
|Fafabet withdrawal time
|Fafabet Withdrawal Fees
|Minimum withdrawal amount
|Maximum withdrawal amount
|2-5 business days
|R3,000 daily/ R25,000 monthly
Restrictions and Conditions for Withdrawing from Fafabet in South Africa
Unlike Fafabet deposits, the Fafabet withdrawal process requires some verification before you can complete the process. If you don’t verify your account after completing your Fafabet registration, you will encounter Fafabet withdrawal problems. Below are some conditions you must meet before withdrawing from Fafabet South Africa.
Add Your Bank Account Details
Some of the Fafabet withdrawal options, like the OZOW and bank transfer, require that you enter your bank account details to withdraw. You won’t be able to withdraw using this channel without doing this. You can visit your profile section and edit your details to add your banking details before trying to withdraw.
You can’t withdraw immediately after depositing. This will lead to a Fafabet withdrawal problem. You must place bets on all the deposit amounts before initiating a withdrawal request.
Meet Wagering Requirements for Free Bets
As a new customer, you get from 100% to 150% of your first deposit as a welcome bonus. This bonus comes as a free bet, and before you can withdraw it, you must meet some wagering requirements.
Some requirements include wagering the bonus amount 5 times in the sports or numbers section, and the events must have a minimum of 2.0 odds. This Fafabet withdrawal rule applies to every free bet you get from the bookmaker.
Normal Account Operations
If the bookmaker suspects irregularities on your account, you won’t be able to withdraw. Such irregularities include changing the banking details to a third-party account or withdrawing more than the maximum limit.
Your account must be FICA-compliant before you can initiate a withdrawal request. To get FICA compliant, you must upload your government-issued ID card and other documents that verify your financial standing, like your bank statement.
Multiple Withdrawal Requests
Finally, you can’t initiate more than one withdrawal request. Once you have requested a withdrawal from one of the Fafabet withdrawal options, you must wait for the bookmaker to come with a success or failure message on your previous request before initiating a new one.
To Conclude – Withdrawal with Fafabet in South Africa
The Fafabet withdrawal process is simple and should be completed in less than 5 minutes. However, you must ensure that you meet the different requirements to be able to withdraw from your account. You must keep to the Fafabet withdrawal rules that we outlined above.
In addition, you must note that every withdrawal channel has limits and time frames. Remember to know when the delay is from the bank or the bookmaker.
You can contact the customer care team if you face any withdrawal problems. You can read our Fafabet review article to learn more about the bookmaker.
Fafabet Withdrawal – FAQs
To conclude this article on the Fafabet withdrawal process, we answer some frequently asked questions about the process. If you have any additional questions, you can contact the customer care team on Fafabet.