With the Gbets registration, new players can join the site and use the brand’s betting services. Here, we provide sign up details.
Gbets Registration 2023: Step-by-Step Guide
First, you must set up a profile to use this bookmaker’s services. To help with this, our guide helps you through each step in the Gbets sign up process.
How to register at Gbets in South Africa?
- First, head to the bookmaker’s homepage.
- Second, click the green and white register button at the top of the page.
- Then, you will be redirected to the Gbets online registration page.
Here, you can enter your personal details. This includes full name, password, email address, and ID details.
- Also, you have the option to enter your promo code: Gbonus during this step.
However, this is completely optional and you can still create an account without inputting the promo code.
- Lastly, read and agree to the terms and conditions and confirm your new betting account.
Gbets App Registration
At present, the Gbets South Africa app is available for both Android and iOS users. As a result, mobile bettors can get started with the bookmaker by joining through the app.
Below, we share a step-by-step guide for the Gbets sign up process on the app.
- To get started, head to the official bookmaker homepage on your mobile device. Here, you will see an app icon, which will download and install the platform on your phone.
- Then, once it is installed, open the app on your device to begin the registration steps.
- Next, you will see the register button at the top of the page. Press this and the registration page will load.
- Here, fill in your personal details, including full name, email address, and ID details.
- Also, you can enter the promo code details before confirming your new account. Again, as with the desktop sign up, this step is completely optional.
Gbets Registration Bonus
Presently, as part of the Gbets sign up process, you can get the welcome offer of R30 to use on the sportsbook. First, you must set up an account and then use the Gbets South Africa promo code GBONUS to receive the bonus amount after fulfilling all the bonus terms.
Gbets Registration Terms and Conditions
Today, all online betting sites have terms and conditions you must agree to when joining. Here, we share some of the most important terms upon signing up to keep you informed.
- Players must be aged 18 or over.
- The full application must be completed and accepted before players can place bets.
- Only one account is allowed per player.
- Bettors must be located in South Africa to access the site.
- Customers must meet FICA requirements to be accepted.
- Gbets can reject an application if players do not meet the financial requirements needed.
- Players must inform the betting company of changes to personal details or payment information.
Reasons to Register at Gbets
Currently, Gbets has a range of betting services that players can access when setting up an account. As part of our Gbets South Africa review, we highlight some of the key services below.
First, the betting provider has a good range of sports betting services. Overall, the site has odds and markets for around 40 different sports.
Among the most popular betting markets include football, rugby, cricket, and golf. However, some of the more up-and-coming sports betting options, such as esports and combat sports are also covered.
In addition, the betting site has many different odds available. For instance, every sport has outright match-winner odds. But some also have additional markets, like under/over, handicaps, and individual player betting.
Today, modern bettors are looking for virtual sports betting more often. Through virtual betting, players can wager on simulated matches for various sports, including football, tennis, and horse racing.
At Gbets, players can access a huge range of virtual betting options. Popular options like tennis, football, and racing are on offer. But, players can also wager on alternative games like marble racing and penalty kicks.
Currently, live betting is another must-have for many online betting sites and this provider covers this section well. Daily, you can find odds for hundreds of fixtures for most sports. These also include the most popular leagues and competitions, such as the Premier League, Champions League, and Formula 1.
Furthermore, players can find various betting markets in the live section. Among these are the next team or player to score, full-time result, and correct score.
Bet Games TV
Through the Bet Games TV feature on Gbets, players can play interactive casino-style games with a live dealer. Various games are available each day, including poker, bingo-style games, and dice games.
In addition, the platform offers players a high-quality video stream of the dealer and the action that takes place. As a result, bettors can take part in a real-life casino simulation.
Gbets Registration South Africa FAQ
In this section, we answer some of the most common questions that players ask about Gbets.
To verify your betting account, you must provide a form of identification, such as a national ID card or passport. Then, the betting provider will verify that the personal details you provide are genuine. Once this is confirmed, your account will be fully set up.
Currently, you need a promo code to get the registration bonus. This code is BigBet and it can be used once you have set up your new account.
When your account is completely set up, you can log back in at any time. To do so, head to the bookmaker’s homepage and click the yellow login button. Then, input your username or mobile number along with your password and you should be redirected to your account.
Often, players forget the password used during registration. However, resetting a password is simple as you can select the ‘forgot username/password’ link on the login section. Then, you can either reset your password via SMS confirmation or through your email.