With a successful Supabets deposit, you can fund your account and unlock all the provider’s key services.
Currently, Supabets is one of the fastest growing online bookmakers in South Africa. The provider offers a variety of online betting services including sports wagering, casino games, promotions and more.
R50 Free Bet18+. R50 Bonus to be rolled over 3 times at 2/1 or better before it can be withdrawn. Only single bets can be placed with bonus money. Bonus funds to expire if not fully transferred to main wallet within 15 days. No split bets are allowed for qualification of the bonus or rolling of the received bonus amount. Participants SUPABETS account must be successfully FICA’d. Full T&Cs apply. Full T&Cs
- How Do I Make a Deposit on Supabets in South Africa?
- Popular Deposit Methods on Supabets in South Africa
- What’s the Minimum Deposit Amount Per Payment Method on Supabets?
- Tips for Making a Successful Deposit at Supabets
- Common Deposit Problems at Supabets and How to Solve Them
- Deposit with Supabets in South Africa – FAQs
How Do I Make a Deposit on Supabets in South Africa?
First, you can learn how to deposit with Supabets with this complete guide.
Presently, new and existing players must complete Supabets South Africa account funding to access the provider’s betting options. Also, you must set up a new account with the Supabets registration to complete a successful deposit.
Moreover, you should be aware of the operator’s minimum and maximum deposit amounts. All Supabets deposit methods support instant payments to your account. Also, the minimum deposit limit is R1 and the maximum is R1,00,000.
To complete the Supabets South Africa deposit process today, follow the instructions below.
- First, log on to your betting account via the homepage.
- Second, click the deposit button at the top of the screen.
- A list of Supabets deposit options will then load on the screen.
- Next, select your preferred method to progress with the Supabets deposit process.
- Input the amount you want to send to your betting account and confirm.
- Lastly, the Supabets deposit limit will be sent to your account instantly.
Popular Deposit Methods on Supabets in South Africa
Today, South African bettors have plenty of Supabets deposit options available. Here, you can find all the key details and rules associated with each option. Moreover, each method can be used in conjunction with the Supabets promo code.
In addition, you will find a Supabets South Africa deposit guide for each method.
First, EFT payments are popular for South African players. You can use the deposit guide to make payments via several providers, such as Ozow, Nedbank and Peach.
ETfs are all instant and reliable. However, deposits from Peach and SID have higher minimum amounts, which are set at R20 compared to the R1 minimum for other options.
To make an EFT payment, use the guide below.
- Get started by logging into your account.
- Head to the deposit page and select EFT.
- Choose your provider from the list.
- Input your payment details and deposit amount.
- Confirm the transaction.
Second, with direct deposit, players can utilise trusted Supabets South Africa banking methods. These include Asba, Nedbank and Standard Bank.
But, some of these banking providers, like Standard Bank and FNB, have longer Supabets deposit times. Occasionally, these can take up to 24 hours.
If you want to deposit with a direct bank option, use this guide.
- Go to your personal profile.
- Click deposit and choose direct deposit.
- Then click your banking provider and enter your details.
- Input your preferred deposit amount and confirm the payment.
Credit and Cheque Cards
Another Supabets deposit process is the credit and cheque cards option. These payments are linked to your personal bank and provide a trusted deposit option. However, the two providers, PAYU and DPO Paygate have higher minimum deposits at R20.
You can make a credit and cheque deposit using these steps.
- First, go to your account and click deposit.
- Next, head to the credit and cheque option.
- Choose your preferred brand and input your bank details.
- Select your payment amount and confirm the transaction.
Today, vouchers are a popular deposit method for South African bettors. Moreover, players can use these vouchers to access the Supabets deposit bonus for new players.
Generally, the pin protected vouchers offer a safe and secure payment option. But the downside is you have to credit these at a local shop or a third party online site.
However, if you decide to use vouchers to deposit, you can complete a payment using these instructions.
- Go to your account, click deposit and choose vouchers.
- Next, select your voucher provider from the list.
- Then enter the pin on your voucher.
- The funds will then be credited to your betting account.
Lastly, you can finish your deposit process with the e-wallet provider MTN MoMo. Overall, the process is quick and easy for users of this provider. However, one downside is that there are no other e-wallet options available for deposits.
You can complete an MTN MoMo payment to your account with the guide below.
- Log in to your Supabets profile and go to deposits.
- Select MTN from the deposit selections.
- Type your payment details and deposit amount.
- Confirm the transaction and funds will be sent to your account.
|Supabets Deposit Methods||Pros||Cons|
|EFT||All EFTs have quick Supabets deposit times.||Peach and SID payments have higher minimum amounts.|
|Direct Deposit||Trusted Supabets South Africa banking methods on offer.||Standard Bank and FNB payments can take up to 24 hours|
|Credit and Cheque Cards||Safe and secure payment option.||Higher minimum deposits at R20.|
|Vouchers||PIN protected transaction.||You must get vouchers in-person.|
|E-Wallets||Instant deposit with low minimum payment.||Only one e-wallet option is available.|
What’s the Minimum Deposit Amount Per Payment Method on Supabets?
Often, bettors like to know how much they can send to a betting account at any time. Ultimately, this knowledge helps you to set Supabets deposit and withdrawal and bet within your means.
Currently, the Supabets deposit minimum amount is low. But also be aware that the brand has an upper limit of R1,000,000 for most methods too.
|Payment Methods||Supabets Deposit Minimum Amount|
|Credit and Cheque Cards||R20|
Tips for Making a Successful Deposit at Supabets
Generally, you are likely to avoid any Supabets deposit problem when making a payment. However, occasional issues arise when you try to carry out the deposit guide,
Here, you can view some successful tips about how to make a smooth and quick transfer to your betting account.
- Before you start any Supabets deposit and withdrawal, ensure you are aware of any minimum amounts and transfer times. If you cannot meet the minimum terms or other criteria, your deposit could be rejected.
- Furthermore, ensure you have completed the Supabets FICA checks and verification before making a payment. All players must complete FICA requirements to legally use a Supabets profile.
- Also, have all of your payment details ready before you start a transaction. Generally, if you are organized and have quick access to your information, you can avoid slow payments and further issues.
Common Deposit Problems at Supabets and How to Solve Them
Sometimes, you might have a Supabets deposit problem when making a transfer. The most common issues range from incomplete steps in the how to deposit with Supabets guide to poor internet connections.
Below, this Supabets review gives you tips on how to overcome issues with the deposit process.
First, bettors cannot complete the deposit guide without clear and accurate information. If you enter any incorrect digits or letters when providing your bank details, the deposit won’t complete. Before you confirm your deposit, always check the information is 100% accurate.
Also, customers often have issues with slow internet connections. Before attempting a deposit, check your Wi-Fi is working correctly. Also, avoid completing payments via public Wi-Fi or data, as these connections can be less reliable.
For further smooth deposit tips, check out the FAQ section.
Deposit with Supabets in South Africa – FAQs
Lastly, to conclude this Supabets deposit guide, you can view answers to bettor’s most common questions.