10bet is one of the most popular online sports betting sites in Zambia and can be found around the world as well. Registering for a new customer account is easy and the 10bet deposit process is just as straightforward.
Once you have entered the 10bet bonus code when signing up you just need to deposit funds to go betting. This deposit article will tell you how.
10bet Deposit Guide for Zambia
10bet Zambia only has two methods for depositing funds into a customer account. But they cover the way most Zambians would complete the transaction, so we don’t think that is too much of a problem. The two 10bet deposit payment methods are:
- Airtel Money.
How to Deposit at 10bet Using Airtel Money?
To deposit using Airtel Money, follow these steps:
- You will need to visit the 10bet site and log into your account.
- Then go to ‘my account’ and tap the ‘deposit’ button.
- Next, enter the amount you wish to deposit into your account.
- Tap on the ‘deposit/top up now’ button.
- You will then receive a notification on your phone.
- Enter your mobile money PIN.
- Confirm the amount.
- You will then receive a confirmation message.
How to Complete a 10bet Deposit Using MTN?
If you want to deposit using MTN, you can do the following:
- First, you should access the 10bet site and log into your customer account.
- Tap ‘my account’.
- Then tap ‘deposit’.
- You will then have to enter the number of funds you wish to deposit.
- Next tap on ‘deposit now’.
- You should then receive a notification on your mobile.
- Enter your mobile money PIN and confirm the deposit amount.
- Confirm the transaction.
- When all has gone through successfully you will receive a confirmation message.
10bet Deposit Problems
From time to time you may have some issues or problems depositing funds into your 10bet customer account. There shouldn’t really be any real trouble – and you should be able to continue with your betting in no time at all.
Just as with a 10bet withdrawal, you should ensure that there is enough money to put in, or take out, of your account. If you request to deposit funds that you don’t have, you won’t be able to continue to the betting markets.
There could be some technical issues at either end of the transaction that could stall the funds being deposited. If that is the case, just get in touch with the 10bet customer support team to see when everything will be working perfectly again.
Data or Wi-fi Problems
As with many kinds of transactions these days, depositing funds into your 10bet customer account does depend on you either having enough data on your mobile phone or a strong wi-fi signal. If either of those is not correct, just try again when you have enough data or you are in a location with good wi-fi coverage.
10bet Site is Down for Maintenance
On very rare occasions the 10bet site may be down for planned work. If this is the case you should be able to see quite clearly. Just visit again later to make your 10bet deposit.
10bet Deposit Zambia FAQs
We answer some common questions in this section.
There is no minimum deposit amount listed on the 10bet Zambia site. But there is a minimum withdrawal amount of ZMW 2, so it could be similar.
No maximum deposit amount is listed on the 10bet Zambia site. Contact the customer support team if you wish to deposit large amounts into your customer account.
You should not have any problems depositing funds into your 10bet Zambia customer account. If you do have any issues, you should get in touch with the customer service team who should be able to help you.