If you want to use the Betway sign up code and are wondering how to make a deposit with this sportsbook, keep reading! This Betway deposit guide has all the necessary information to fund your Betway account.
Betway Deposit Explained
Zambian bettors can make their Betway deposit using five different payment methods.
- Credit Debit Card – These include Visa and MasterCard and require no additional fees. Moreover, the minimum deposit amount is 2 ZMW, and the maximum is 1,000,000 ZMW. Additionally, the processing time for this payment option is instant.
- MTN Zambia – The minimum deposit amount for this option is 2 ZMW, while the maximum is 10,000 ZMW. Moreover, the transactions are processed immediately, and there are no additional fees.
- Airtel Zambia – Users who choose this payment method must deposit at least 2 ZMW up to 5,000 ZMW. When depositing with Airtel, the processing time is instant.
- Zamtel – This payment method requires a minimum of 1 ZMW, while the maximum depositing amount is 5000 ZMW. Also, the transactions are instant.
- Kazang – Zambian punters must deposit at least 5 ZMW while the maximum amount is 1,000 ZMW. Payments are also immediate.
How to Deposit at Betway With a Credit/Debit Card?
Below, you can find a detailed guide on depositing at Betway with a credit or debit card.
- Firstly, visit the official Betway Zambia site and log in to your account.
- Then, select “My Account.”
- Afterwards, click “Deposit Funds.”
- Next, click on Visa/Mastercard option.
- In addition, add all the necessary information and the amount you want to deposit.
How to Deposit at Betway With MTN?
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to deposit at Betway Zambia using the MTN Online method.
- Firstly, visit the official Betway Zambia website and log in or sign up.
- Then, select “My Account.”
- Afterwards, click “Deposit Funds.”
- Pick MTN Online as the payment method and enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Next, you’ll be prompted to enter your MTN password.
- Now, enter your PIN to confirm the payment.
- Once your transaction is complete, you’ll get an SMS confirmation.
How to Deposit at Betway With Airtel?
Zambian bettors interested in depositing their funds via Airtel can do so by following the instructions in the list below.
- Firstly, you have to dial *778#.
- Then you need to click on the “Make Payment” sign.
- Afterwards, you need to click on “Next.”
- Moreover, you need to select “Betting Services.”
- Next, pick “Betway” and enter the amount you wish to deposit.
- Finally, you need to enter a PIN code to confirm the payment.
How to Deposit at Betway With Zamtel?
Players can also use Zamtel to make a deposit with this bookmaker. Here are the necessary steps to add funds to your account via Zamtel.
- To start with, log in to your Betway account.
- Then, click on the “Deposit” option.
- Select Zamtel and follow the instructions provided by the operator.
- Next, add all the necessary details.
- The transaction should be instant with your funds appearing on your balance.
How to Deposit at Betway With Kazang?
Any Zambian bettor who wants to deposit Betway using Kazang can do so by following the instructions below.
- Firstly, you must visit a Kazang trader and purchase a voucher.
- Then, visit the official Betway Zambia site and log into your account.
- Next, select the “Deposit” button.
- Afterwards, choose Kazang as your payment method.
- Now, enter the voucher code.
- Lastly, click on “Redeem.”
Betway Deposit Problems
Although most transactions are quick and easy, there can occasionally be issues with deposits, especially for new bettors. So let’s look at the most frequent Betway deposit mistakes beginners should avoid to prevent complications.
You Entered the Wrong Name
The first problem is the simplest one, yet there are many instances of this happening. Even if it should go without saying, the name of your bank account and Betway account match. Depositing a false identity can cause several issues with the operator, so ensure that you use the same name on your bank account.
Your Bank Has Restrictions Against Betting
Each bank has its own guidelines about betting. This implies that if your bank has strict restrictions against transactions associated with casinos, they may deny your payment.
If this occurs, you can get in touch with Betway customer support and they can try to deposit money into your account for you manually. But in the worst situation, you’ll have to switch banks if this doesn’t work.
Your Age Verification Process is Not Completed
By law, all online casinos require their bettors to finish the age verification process. Therefore, you are not permitted to deposit money into your online casino account or place bets until your age has been validated and you are of legal betting age. Make sure you enter the correct date of birth when registering with an operator to avoid this problem.
Additionally, you might need to submit additional information, like an ID, if necessary.
You Have Reached Your Deposit Limit
All reputable online gaming sites provide their players with the option to set their own deposit limits. These can be changed online at any moment. However, this implies that your deposits may be rejected because you have exceeded the weekly or monthly budget.
Before increasing your limit, checking if you can afford to raise your budget is crucial. If you think you can afford it, you can change your limit if this issue arises so that it won’t happen again.
You Deposited Too Little
Sometimes people will attempt to deposit money into their gaming account from a bank account that doesn’t have enough money. This can be quickly fixed by adding more funds to the account from another account or by using a different debit or credit card.
To avoid future confusion, it is usually a good idea to read the terms and conditions for each deposit method and determine their minimum and maximum deposit limits.
Betway Deposit Zambia FAQs
If you want to know more about Betway deposit terms and conditions, here are the most frequently asked questions.
This varies on the method of payment you choose. Credit cards such as Visa and MasterCard take around 1-2 business days, while MTN Zambia and Airtel Zambia offer instant deposits.
This depends on the payment option you choose. For credit cards, MTN and Airtel the minimum deposit is 2.00 ZMW, while for Zamtel is 1.00 ZMW. Moreover, when depositing via Kazang, the minimum deposit must be 5.00 ZMW.
Click the “Cash” button on the top left side of your Betway account to update your balance if your deposit is not showing up in your account. If the deposit amount still does not appear, there may be a connection issue between the bank and Betway.
You can increase your deposit limit just by contacting their customer support.