Top Betway Predictions and Betting Tips in Zambia (Valid in August, 2022)

Our expert tipsters have worked hard on their Betway predictions, which we have for you below. However, to use these tips and predictions, you’ll need an account with this betting site, so check out our Betway sign up code guide to help you get started.

50% up to K1,000 as a Free Bet

18+.The customer must place bets on either Sports or Jackpots equivalent to 3x the value of their first deposit at odds of 3.0 or higher. The maximum return on any Free Bet is K5,000. T&Cs Apply Full T&Cs

Betway Predictions Today

As sports betting is based on research and opinions, our tipster’s tips may not be the same as Betway’s predictions. So, we recommend heading over to the betting site for a quick comparison. You can look at our Betway predictions for today below.

Last modified: 2022-08-09 04:04:19 UTC+ 0
Assan
Yield: 5.98%
AC Milan vs Udinese
Serie A
14/08 19:30
Under 2.25 goals
This is an upcoming football match from Serie A from Italy, between AC Milan and Udinese. AC Milan went under this line 6 times in their last 10 games, last match they won against Sassuolo 0-3, average...
Assan
Yield: 5.98%
Mallorca vs Real Betis
LaLiga
20/08 19:30
Under 2.5 goals
Mallorca vs Real Betis. football match from Laliga from Spain. Mallorca in the last 10 games scored 10 goals, an average 1.00 goals per game, last match played against Osasuna and ended with 2 goals. Real...
Assan
Yield: 5.98%
Celta Vigo vs Real Madrid
LaLiga
20/08 22:00
Real Madrid to win
Here we have Celta Vigo vs Real Madrid. A football match from Laliga from Spain. Real Madrid comes with 2 wins in last 5 games they played, last match they won 0-1 against Liverpool. Celta Vigo is coming...
Assan
Yield: 5.98%
Athletic Bilbao vs Valencia
LaLiga
21/08 17:30
Valencia +1.00 (AH)
Athletic Bilbao will meet team Valencia at the next round of football Laliga from Spain. Valencia played 5 matches and did 6 points, they won 1, draw 3, lost 1, last match they won against Celta Vigo 2-0. Athletic...
Assan
Yield: 5.98%
Grimsby vs Crewe
Carabao Cup
09/08 20:45
Grimsby to win Draw No Bet
This is a football match from EFL Cup in England. Grimsby played 5 matches and did 13 points, they won 4, draw 1, lost 0, last match they won against Cleethorpes Town 0-2. Crewe played 5 matches and did...
Assan
Yield: 5.98%
Brighton vs Newcastle
Premier League
13/08 16:00
Newcastle to win Draw No Bet
Brighton vs Newcastle are going to happen on 13 August 2022 - 16:00 regarding the football Premier League from England. Newcastle played 5 matches and did 9 points, they won 3, draw 0, lost 2, last match...
Assan
Yield: 5.98%
Qatar vs Senegal
World Cup Grp. A
25/11 14:00
Senegal to win
Senegal comes with 3 wins in last 5 games they played, last match they won 0-1 against Rwanda. Qatar is coming with 2 wins in the last 5 games, last game they draw 0-0 against Slovenia. Senegal are in...
Assan
Yield: 5.98%
Deportivo Riestra vs Ferro Carril Oeste
Primera Nacional
27/07 20:00
Ferro Carril Oeste to win Draw No Bet
football Primera Nacional match. Deportivo Riestra vs Ferro Carril Oeste. Ferro Carril Oeste scored 30 points from 24 matches played, 3 points less than Deportivo Riestra. played 2 games as guests in the...
Assan
Yield: 5.98%
AC Syracuse Pulse vs Chattanooga FC
NISA
15/08 01:00
Chattanooga FC to win
This football duel will take place on USA for USA 3 (NISA). Chattanooga FC played 5 matches and did 11 points, they won 3, draw 2, lost 0, last match they won against Flower City Union 0-5. AC Syracuse...
Assan
Yield: 5.98%
Utsiktens BK vs Trelleborgs FF
Superettan
09/08 19:00
Trelleborgs FF to win Draw No Bet
This is a football match from Superettan in Sweden. Trelleborgs FF played 5 matches and did 10 points, they won 3, draw 1, lost 1, last match they won against Norrby 2-3. Utsiktens BK played 5 matches...

Betway Correct Score Predictions for Today

Correct score predictions are higher risk than 1X2, but the returns are better on winning bets. Below are our picks, but once again, it’s worth reviewing the tips and predictions at Betway to gauge different opinions.

Last modified: 2022-08-09 04:04:19 UTC+ 0
Sammy Eisen
Yield: -1.82%
PSM Makassar vs Kedah Darul Aman FC
AFC Cup Final Stage
09/08 13:00
Correct score: 1-1
...
Sammy Eisen
Yield: -1.82%
Petaling Jaya City FC vs Sri Pahang FC
Super Liga
09/08 15:00
Correct score: 1-1
Petaling Jaya City FC vs Sri Pahang FC Betting Tips On 08/08/22: Based on both teams of their recent form and their odds on home win and away win opened by the bookies have no clear indication which...
Sammy Eisen
Yield: -1.82%
Osasuna vs Sevilla
LaLiga
12/08 21:00
Correct score: 1-1
Osasuna - Sevilla betting tips on 12 / 08 / 22 , Sevilla may not even win here at Osasuna as the host is solid at home , this game also the odds is opened higher on over 2.5 goals , I expect a draw with...
Andrei 77
Yield: 2.4%
Real Madrid vs Eintracht Frankfurt
UEFA Super Cup
10/08 21:00
Correct score: 2-0
My next prediction will be for the UEFA Super Cup. Match Real Madrid - Eintracht Frankfurt. Real Madrid won the Champions League last season and played 4 friendly matches before the new season. Eintracht...


Betway Jackpot Predictions

If you want the chance to win a share of ZMW 30,000 (ZMW 24,000 after tax), then check out the Betway Jackpot.

To enter, you must only predict the results (1X2) of the five pre-selected matches. Each entry costs ZMW 10. If you get all five predictions correct, you win the jackpot, which is equally shared if there is more than one winner. As a consolation prize, you win ZMW 10.00 (8.00 after tax) by getting 4 out of 5 correct.

Best Betway Betting Tips

Here are a few quick tips that you can apply to your betting strategy at Betway.

Betway Predictions

Less is More

At Betway Zambia, you can wager on football from more than 100 leagues and competitions worldwide. Of course, having so many options is fantastic, but it doesn’t mean you need to bet on everything.

Our tip is to focus on one or two leagues/competitions. Learn everything you can about the teams and players. Research their form, check the stats, and watch out for lineups and formations. The more you know, the more confidence you’ll have in your Betway predictions.

Learn the Markets

Betway offers dozens of match markets, so you don’t have to just bet on 1X2 or the correct score. Perhaps, one team is very strong defensively, and they are playing a team that doesn’t have a history of scoring too much.

So, instead of betting on 1X2, you can check the prices on the win to nil market or either side to keep a clean sheet. The tip is to match your prediction to the most valuable market.

Get the Best Odds

The truth is that you will not win every bet. Therefore, it’s important to find the best odds – either from different markets on Betway or alternative betting sites. This gives you higher payouts on your winning bets, meaning your bankroll goes further over the long term.

Betway Betting Odds

Only Bet Where There’s Value

New bettors make common mistakes here. Betting value is not the same as betting on the favourite. After doing your research, you will come up with a prediction. For instance, Man City vs Man Utd – you think Man City has a 70% chance of winning, 20% the match will be a draw, and 10% for Man Utd to win.

However, the bookmaker only offers 1.10 on Man City, which is an implied probability of 90.90%. Of course, Man City is likely to win, but these odds do not represent value based on your predictions. Let’s imagine that Man Utd are 12.0, which equals 8.33% implied probability. As your chances of Man Utd winning are higher (10%), this bet has more value.

Betway Predictions FAQs

Read this detailed FAQ section for more information about Betway predictions.

How do you predict the score on Betway?

The best way to predict the scores on Betway is by thoroughly researching your bet selections. This doesn’t mean you’ll always be correct, but it should help improve your win ratio.

How do you do an accumulator on Betway?

To make an accumulator (also called a multi-bet) on Betway, simply click/tap on the selections you want, and they will all be added to your bet slip. When you open the bet slip, it puts the selections into a multi for you by default. On that account, you only need to enter your bet amount and confirm the bet.

How to bet on the Betway correct score?

To bet on the correct score market, select the match you want to wager on. Next, scroll through the markets to find “Correct Score” and pick the score you think will win. 

What does both teams to score mean in Betway?

Both teams to score is a two-way soccer betting market. The betting options are “Yes” and “No.” If you bet on “Yes,” you are betting on both teams in the match to score at least one goal each. A BTTS bet on “No,” wins if neither side scores or only one team scores.

18+ | Please play responsibly | Terms and Conditions apply | Commercial Content